• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Treyarch teasing Black ops 3 ?

Compsiox

Banned
Can zombies go back to black ops 1 and WaW? Black ops 2 zombies was shit. They should bring back the defense style not zombies that spawn from the floor/ccome out of nowhere.

Hip Hop

Call of Duty: Broken Online

Yep I played a few weeks ago, you forget how good a game it was. Plays so well without this boost jumping and having to watch 360 degrees for enemies.
Yup. I really hate that crap and hope it never makes a return. That and the skill based matchmaking are keeping me in Black Ops 2 at the moment.

npa189

Man, I really wanted WaW2. Would have been a breath of fresh air at this point. Never thought I would say that about WWII.

Tovarisc

I hope rumors about next CoD being WW2 themed are correct or then they should go good amount into future with their setting. Modern day military theme is so seen by now so back to WW2 or into future would actually be breath of fresh air.

SliChillax

I really dont get it.

A new CoD, for the new Consoles only would push a lot of people finally to switch to the new consoles.

Its better for everyone. I dont get Activision.

Because they get more money by having it on more platforms rather than forcing people spend a lot of money on new consoles.

RVIDXR

Call of Duty: Bland Ops?

Call of Duty: Burned Out

Call of Duty: Before Ops: The Prequel

Call of Duty: Blue Ocean

Nintendo Wii exclusive :O

MrToast

I think its fake but this doesn't really prove it. The tweet said it would be up for 6 seconds, so it won't be there now :p

You're right about that point, but I honestly doubt they'd do that, I mean, if they really wanted people to know, they'd leave it up and wouldn't take it down. This doesn't make any sense for them to to suddenly take it down again. Plus, the amount of retweets etc...

I think its fake but this doesn't really prove it. The tweet said it would be up for 6 seconds, so it won't be there now :p

You're right about that point, but I honestly doubt they'd do that, I mean, if they really wanted people to know, they'd leave it up and wouldn't take it down. This doesn't make any sense for them to to suddenly take it down again. Plus, the amount of retweets etc...

On top of that, it's blurry and way more people would be talking about it lol

Top Bottom