• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is twitch.tv acting weird for anyone else?

SJRB

Gold Member
The site is operational again much sooner than I was expecting.

Chat is indeed still broken, but at least streaming is back.

Syf

Banned
I can see the channels, but none of the streams are loading. That's progress at least. Feel bad for the Homestory Cup organizers.

BillyBones

Neo Member
It just let me back in to change password. I can kind of watch streams (keeps going in and out) but chat won't load in any of them. Xbox app seems to be working much better.

It's still a ghost town on twitch right now. When I first got in, outside of the SouthEast Asian Major, all the "top channels" had under 100 viewers. Starting to climb a bit now.

GimMick

Was able to log in and change my password succesfully.

However, I tried changing to another e-mail address for extra safety, and got a verification e-mail... destined to another random account. Sigh...

Edit : Chat seems to be working now.

Persona7

Banned
So I logged into my account and was able to change my email address to a current one and it says that I need to confirm ownership of a account that isn't mine.

foladar

I still can't see the channels I follow. :/ everything else seems to be working though.

Did you try logging in/out? It worked for me when I couldn't. I was hoping it'd be better for my stream since I only stream three days, one was already eaten by this mess yesterday..

foladar

I can't believe chat still isn't working, how hard can it be?

Is it not loading? You can try logging out and back in and/or clearing cookies/cache. If that didn't work, during my stream last night some said popping out the chat helped, but still some messages weren't coming through so I had to put the chat on screen so they could see what I saw coming through message wise.

Top Bottom