• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is your avatar a bunch of crappy text? The thread to fix that lives again!

Red Scarlet

PEZIX said:
Well cool guys thanks for the heads up, I've made multiple avatars before with gimp so I was just blunderbusted why my stuff wasnt working,.. I probably forgot to change the URL code from the non edited one now that I think about it :lol

I just go by what it says, if resized to a bigger I change it. No malovent intent; I never saw you post before the one I saw that it said it was too big.

luminaire28

Neo Member
OneEightZero said:
Yours is about five pixels shy of being right. I fixed it for you. ^_^

Thanks, i changed it to the fix.
flash207cronoGAF-1.jpg

Hey Red, hopped into ImageReady and resized Katt images to 90w x 120h. The Shantae stuff is all 50x50px IIRC, so that shouldn't need tweaking, correct?

Insert for final approval:

Boss_Katt.gif

Boss_Katt_SlamAttack.gif

Boss_Katt_Taunt.gif

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
The Take Out Bandit said:
Hey Red, hopped into ImageReady and resized Katt images to 90w x 120h. The Shantae stuff is all 50x50px IIRC, so that shouldn't need tweaking, correct?

Insert for final approval:

Boss_Katt.gif

Boss_Katt_SlamAttack.gif

Boss_Katt_Taunt.gif

GeoNeo said:
Fixed my avatar. Old one I had was too small by a pixel or two. Sorry.

2cpt1sp.gif

All of these are within the limits now. ^_^

Red Scarlet

Thanks guys.

Also, I was given the 'at your discretion' response, so..if your avatar was changed/taken away, I apparently can give you another chance. If you want your avatar back, please post what you plan to use and if it checks out fine, you'll be good to go.

Red Scarlet said:
Thanks guys.

Also, I was given the 'at your discretion' response, so..if your avatar was changed/taken away, I apparently can give you another chance. If you want your avatar back, please post what you plan to use and if it checks out fine, you'll be good to go.

Can we still use php scripts for rotating avatars?

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Red Scarlet said:
What's that character's name? Surely there is a clearer version of that online somewhere.

It's from a game released late on the PS2. Gorgeous sprite based side scroller, but I can't remember what it's called. :p

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
It's Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere, apparently in the immediate aftermath of having lost a fight with Photoshop's Magic Wand tool.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
ixix said:
It's Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere, apparently in the immediate aftermath of having lost a fight with Photoshop's Magic Wand tool.

Odin Sphere. That was it. Of course, I knew the name instantly as I read it. ^_^

My computer is busted so I have to do all my posting via my PS3. My avater was made by a fellow Gaf'er in the GOW3 thread but I'm not sure it's the right size.

operon

Red Scarlet said:
Thanks guys.

Does that mean you can if you want give back avatar that other mods changed if so

this is the avatar I would use. thanks

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, that is actually very nice :)!

Just a question here. I had my animated gif avatars hosted on photobucket, but quickly exceeded bandwidth limits, so I switched over to Tinypic. Does anyone know if the same bandwidth restrictions pop up using tinypic.com?

noisome07

Banned
DidntKnowJack said:
Just a question here. I had my animated gif avatars hosted on photobucket, but quickly exceeded bandwidth limits, so I switched over to Tinypic. Does anyone know if the same bandwidth restrictions pop up using tinypic.com?

They don't

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
OneEightZero said:
Is TinyPic coming up in a foreign language for anyone else?
yeah, it does that sometimes, don't worry about it

Red Scarlet

Roland said:
:) Now I can truly appreciate proper avatar form. Thank you!

But are you going to post more than once every 3 days?

DarkoMaledictus said:
Hi Red Scarlet,

could you please revert my avatar, i'll replace it with a correct sized one. Thanks!

Make a good one!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Edit - woops, wrong picture...

LxlszrEdi.png

:O?

Top Bottom