• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ISIS releases video purporting to show Islamic State killing 21 Egyptian Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
edlSAO6.jpg

Aaand I clicked the video (nsfl), so I guess confirmed by myself...

I will update thread when news outlets have caught up.

Before they only released the photographs of the kidnapped Coptic Christians:

Egypt evacuates citizens from Libya

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi has ordered speedy evacuations of Egyptians who are residing in neighboring Libya and want to return home after Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants claimed the kidnapping of 21 Coptic Egyptians, the local al-Masry al-Youm news website reported late Thursday.

Egypt’s foreign ministry reiterated its warning to Egyptians not to travel to Libya, and advised its nationals living in the neighboring country to remain vigilant and stay away from high-tension areas, an official told al-Masry al-Youm.

Meanwhile, the state-owned English-language Ahram Online cited a presidential statement saying that Egypt was closely following developments in the kidnapping of 21 Coptic Egyptians in Libya, following the release of a report by ISIS on Thursday.

ISIS showed photographs of the kidnapped Egyptians in orange jumpsuits.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/02/13/Report-Sisi-orders-evacuations-of-Egyptians-from-Libya.html

Edit (this is where the headline was from on twitter):

ISIS releases video purporting to show the killing of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya: Al Jazeera TV

CAIRO: Islamic State released a video on Sunday purporting to show the militant group beheading 21 Egyptian Christians kidnapped in Libya.

The Egyptians, dressed in orange jump suits, were beheaded after being forced down on the ground. The video appeared on the Twitter feed of a website that supports Islamic State.

Disgusting.

I wonder if this will result in Egypt getting pulled even further into the war against them after this? Can't imagine Sisi will let this slide...

Those were poor workers who traveled to Libya to earn a living, scum bags
Looks like WW3 is upon us
It's the world vs Radical Movements both armed and political only since both share the same mentality.

Does Egypt care about its non-muslim population?

Don't Christians make up nearly between 10 - 20 per cent of the population? Can't imagine Sisi will just ignore this, he came in on the platform of fighting Islamic extremism in the form of the Muslim Brotherhood and I'm pretty sure he's spoken out about Islam needing to reform and do more against terrorist ideology.

Dennis

Banned
I am about at the point where not only should ISIS not be tolerated but the people who give them moral support can go straight to hell with them.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
You know, I'm a very left leaning guy. Left leaning, atheist, pot smoking chill ass dude who once got into a fight with an aunt over the death penalty. And shit like this is why, I rethought this last point.

The Islamic State needs to disappear. Seriously, just kill them all. They don't deserve to live.

Rest in peace to all of these poor innocent souls.

Gamal Sultan an Egyptian news reporter and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood expresses his approval on killing in a tweet 15 min ago

The problem now is the Egyptian Army is cleaning Sinai from terrorists, I think a new coalition and a worldwide support for the Libyan Army is imminent.

Madness

I am about at the point where not only should ISIS not be tolerated but the people who give them moral support can go straight to hell with them.

I'd probably kick someone's teeth down their throat if they tried to support ISIS in front of me. Burning people alive in cages, raping as many women and girls as possible, beheading hundreds. They are some of the worst examples of humans possible. No one should support them in any way.

You know, I'm a very left leaning guy. Left leaning, atheist, pot smoking chill ass dude who once got into a fight with an aunt over the death penalty. And shit like this is why, I rethought this last point.

The Islamic State needs to disappear. Seriously, just kill them all. They don't deserve to live.

Rest in peace to all of these poor innocent souls.

Death penalty for terrorists has a special logic of it's own. If you just jail them, you set yourself up for other members of the same group to kidnap people and then demand the release of the terrorists in prison. It almost happened with the Jordanian pilot but the decided burning him alive was a better move.

Gorger

They really are a fucking disgrace to mankind. I can't wait for this cancer to be nothing but a black stain on history rotting in the same garbage bin as Nazism and similar ilk of the past.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Death penalty for terrorists has a special logic of it's own. If you just jail them, you set yourself up for other members of the same group to kidnap people and then demand the release of the terrorists in prison. It almost happened with the Jordanian pilot but the decided burning him alive was a better move.

They tried to barter for the life of a man they burned alive in a cage, a month after they killed him. Their leader was once captured, but was freed and now leads the most horrific and vile organization I've seen in my lifetime.

They really just need to be destroyed. They are beyond mercy. Just a pure blight on humanity in every way. Human cancer at it's worst. My God, every new ISIS development is just too horrific to comprehend. They are not human.

SkylineRKR

As always factions like these are expanding way too far. These sort of organizations need to be contained right away. The longer the west is going to stand by, the more complicated this is going to get.

These guys are nazis, no two ways around that. Anyone who defends them needs to get their heads examined.

You should read about the islamic concept of abrogation its what these lunatic use to
justify killing ANY non muslim.
Those scumbags justifications are just reading half of a sentence and taking things out of context,
Last weeks Mecca Friday prayer was targeted against ISIS and their mother brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom