• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's 2015, and Men Are Still Being Pussies About Eating Pussy (Jezebel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it was how your comment sounded.

"Who tucking cares about your partner during casual sex."

It sounds psychopathic; obviously I don't think you are a psychopath. Just relating how the comment sounds in general.

Not sure what the point of your condescending response is; if you don't want someone to say your post sounds psychopathic don't angrily ask why they care about a stranger lol. Also try not to condescendingly repeat back the wrong word when childishly attempting to claim they don't know what it means.

Can you read what you just quoted and understand that the context in which this was said is only for casual sex and not about someone as individual. Nobody said not caring about a stranger but how they feel during sex.

You really need to learn to separate sex and feelings for someone like i said.

My comment doesnt sound socipathic at all it sounds like the average person who has casual sex with strangers.

Also you said socipathic, not psychopathic, what wrong word did i repeat?

Perhaps, I'm overthinking this, but there's something deeply ironic about a story that clearly comes from a feminist perspective, and yet it still uses the term pussy in a derogatory way to mean weak-willed or spineless.

border

Err.. there are other ways for women to get off. Why is the writer acting like cunnilingus is the only way women can have orgasms?

Because she's trying to make a highly dubious assertion that if you won't/don't go down on a girl, you are denying her an orgasm.

Err.. there are other ways for women to get off. Why is the writer acting like cunnilingus is the only way women can have orgasms?
Man it's wild how many of you are missing the point.

It's about reciprocation and actively working on pleasing your partner, however they like it. For a lot of people with clits, having someone work on it with their mouth is A+++.

A silly thing going on with straight relationships and hookups is the dude not reciprocating for a variety of selfish or ignorant reasons, so the article goes there to get the most attention and visibility. Also because it's a direct response to an editorial a dude wrote.

riotous

Banned
Can you read what you just quoted and understand that the context in which this was said is only for casual sex and not about someone as individual. Nobody said not caring about a stranger but how they feel during sex.

You really need to learn to separate sex and feelings for someone like i said.

My comment doesnt sound socipathic at all it sounds like the average person who has casual sex with strangers.

Also you said socipathic, not psychopathic, what wrong word did i repeat?

Weird; I typed paychopathic. Damn cell phone autocorrect.

Anyways have no clue how this conversation went this direction; I do not have trouble separating sex and feelings.

Your post sounds crass; that's all. As if you don't care at all about the pleasure of someone you have sex with simply because you aren't in a relationship. In fact you angrily asked why anyone would care.

To some extent for the same reason I care the lady at the cash register had a pleasent experience when I bought lunch; it's just.... Polite and basic human decency.

To me that extends to sex; if I'm going to engage in sex with someone I consider it basic human decency to put in some effort.

I don't see the point otherwise.

GorillaJu

Only like 25% of women can actually orgasm with just vaginal sex. Most need clitoral stimulation. While you can certainly do that with your hand, that still makes oral pretty important.

Yeah, one of those ways involves me eating bodily fluids, into my mouth, out of a stranger's orifice. That some people have an aversion to this shouldn't be a surprise.

border

Man it's wild how many of you are missing the point.

"By not sucking dick, Stevenson has prevented no man from still getting off via sex. By not going down on women, Lloyd has effectively refused to give women orgasms from sex, while ostensibly continuing to get them for himself. This is why Alison Stevenson is a hero, and William Lloyd is the exact opposite."

The author uses the "oral is the only way to achieve the female orgasm" falsehood as a means of vilifying some guy who won't do it for whatever reason, while simultaneously lionizing a lady who won't perform oral. It's the crux of a stupid double standard.

Why? I dont care about her and neither does she. Why do any of us have to give our best, its just a casual hookup. Also what the hell does any of this got to do with sex ethics.

A man cant force a lady to do anything she doesnt want, if he does thats rape. Any woman is free to diss any guys attemp to get a blowjob. And she shouldnt care if he complains about it because she is probably never gona see him again

It's about expectations. Blowjobs are normal, and they're normal because guys often have control over the narrative of sex (ie, people who view sex as something for men and not for women).

Weird; I typed paychopathic. Damn cell phone autocorrect.

Anyways have no clue how this conversation went this direction; I do not have trouble separating sex and feelings.

Your post sounds crass; that's all. As if you don't care at all about the pleasure of someone you have sex with simply because you aren't in a relationship. In fact you angrily asked why anyone would care.

To some extent for the same reason I care the lady at the cash register had a pleasent experience when I bought lunch; it's just.... Polite and basic human decency.

To me that extends to sex; if I'm going to engage in sex with someone I consider it basic human decency to put in some effort.

I don't see the point otherwise.

The point is to get yourself off. And the easiest way is by being a selfish lover. Its not really complicated

You also seem to have taken my post too seriously or something. Nobody is mad at a post from jeezebel and i dont seriously seriously believe theres no way nobody would care about their partner in casual sex.

It's about expectations. Blowjobs are normal, and they're normal because guys often have control over the narrative of sex (ie, people who view sex as something for men and not for women).

Its 2015. Women are allowed to say no, and im pretty sure most women that consume jeezebel are aware and partake in saying no.

Would be better if they made an article about how women shouldnt feel obligated to give BJs to men even if they feel its expected.

Speevy

Banned
jessejames_zpsf1bc7m62.png

riotous

Banned
The point is to get yourself off. And the easiest way is by being a selfish lover. Its not really complicated

You also seem to have taken my post too seriously or something. Nobody is mad at a post from jeezebel and i dont seriously seriously believe theres no way nobody would care about their partner in casual sex.

And I was only remarking on how your post sounded; you were being hyperbolic about something you admit to be selfish.... I commented on how that sounded. Used a hyperbolic example to demonstrate.

You then got personal repeatedly being condescending as if I don't understand basic concepts; now I'm the one taking posts too seriously lol.

TylerD

Only like 25% of women can actually orgasm with just vaginal sex. Most need clitoral stimulation. While you can certainly do that with your hand, that still makes oral pretty important.

I've found one of the like 25%. She can orgasm 3 times in 20 minutes if we try hard enough and I love watching her cup her breasts and play with her pierced nipples as I'm eating her out. I'll do whatever I can to help her get off. The female orgasm is a beautiful thing.

RDreamer

Yeah, one of those ways involves me eating bodily fluids, into my mouth, out of a stranger's orifice. That some people have an aversion to this shouldn't be a surprise.

You sound like a joy to have sex with :p

Anyway, the straight female version of this is the same. It's no walk in the park for them either. The difference is that women largely do oral sex. It's something very normal even in a casual sex situation. And the difference going the other way is that largely men can orgasm just with sex and women largely can't.

So yes, you can use your hand, but are you really thinking that's what guys refusing oral sex are largely doing in a casual sex situation? I really don't think they are.

I've found one of the lucky ones. She can orgasm 3 times in 20 minutes if we try hard enough and I love watching her cup her breasts and play with her pierced nipples as I'm eating her out. I'll do whatever I can to help her get off. The female orgasm is a beautiful thing.

Nah I'm the lucky one now. My girlfriend can orgasm JUST from nipple play. She can also orgasm from sex, from clitoris stimulation, and from g-spot stimulation. She tells me each of these creates a bit of a different orgasm sensation... so I try to do them all a lot of the time.

Freiya

Damn I have a serious cunnilingus fetish. I eat my girl out for hours at a time. Half the time I don't even have to do anything else and am satisfied with just that. It's really fun having a girl who can appreciate it too.

And I was only remarking on how your post sounded; you were being hyperbolic about something you admit to be selfish.... I commented on how that sounded. Used a hyperbolic example to demonstrate.

You then got personal repeatedly being condescending as if I don't understand basic concepts; now I'm the one taking posts too seriously lol.

You used a false equivalence and i promise you socipathy and not separating sex from love are not basic concepts, would be nice if they were tho.

Oh and yeah i am taking your comments seriously because you "basically" just called me a sociopath by saying my comment sounds like that.

By not going down on women, Lloyd has effectively refused to give women orgasms from sex, while ostensibly continuing to get them for himself

This is under the assumption that writer has never heard of a woman achieving a vaginal orgasm. That or she's never received on herself (of if he, never gave one). It's possible given experience and not thinking missoniary is all you need.

Although, depending on how good you are, clitorial orgasm is easier.

Yeah I know its their opinion, but I think they are wrong on this particular point. Still no excuse to go down.

GorillaJu

You sound like a joy to have sex with :p

Anyway, the straight female version of this is the same. It's no walk in the park for them either. The difference is that women largely do oral sex. It's something very normal even in a casual sex situation. And the difference going the other way is that largely men can orgasm just with sex and women largely can't.

So yes, you can use your hand, but are you really thinking that's what guys refusing oral sex are largely doing in a casual sex situation? I really don't think they are.

Nah I'm the lucky one now. My girlfriend can orgasm JUST from nipple play. She can also orgasm from sex, from clitoris stimulation, and from g-spot stimulation. She tells me each of these creates a bit of a different orgasm sensation... so I try to do them all a lot of the time.

Nice personal attack there. And it's not within my sphere of knowledge nor ability to estimate how many men use or don't use their fingers.

And it's not my fault if women want to give oral sex in a one night stand. If she does, great. If she doesn't, no problem. But I'm not sticking my mouth on a stranger's genitals except in special circumstances.

I don't have one night stands anyway. I am married now and when I was single almost all my casual hook ups were with girls I knew.

RDreamer

Nice personal attack there. And it's not within my sphere of knowledge nor ability to estimate how many men use or don't use their fingers.

And it's not my fault if women want to give oral sex in a one night stand. If she does, great. If she doesn't, no problem. But I'm not sticking my mouth on a stranger's genitals except in special circumstances.

I don't have one night stands anyway. I am married now and when I was single almost all my casual hook ups were with girls I knew.

I didn't mean to offend, sorry. It was just a joke. In my personal opinion why are you having sex with a stranger? Also, sex itself is filled with all sorts of bodily fluids. If you're not comfortable with that stranger's bodily fluids you probably shouldn't be having sex.

This is under the assumption that writer has never heard of a woman achieving a vaginal orgasm. That or she's never received on herself (of if he, never gave one). It's possible given experience and not thinking missoniary is all you need.

Only 7% of women can reliably orgasm from vaginal sex.

The funniest thing about this forum is most people don't even read what you post!

1. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

2. If you don't like the forum or think you're being ignored, why post here?

3. Maybe people read what you post but you're not posting anything worth responding to.

I didn't mean to offend, sorry. It was just a joke. In my personal opinion why are you having sex with a stranger? Also, sex itself is filled with all sorts of bodily fluids. If you're not comfortable with that stranger's bodily fluids you probably shouldn't be having sex.

Is it just me who has noticed this go down throughout the thread more and more?

riotous

Banned
Oh and yeah i am taking your comments seriously because you "basically" just called me a sociopath by saying my comment sounds like that.
Yes... in the content of how you don't give a shit about the pleasure of casual lovers.

Like... You've repeatedly claimed I was the one missing context and taking things too seriously lol

In the context of saying "who fucking cares about your partner during casual sex" your COMMENT was sociopathic. I specifically worded it that way to not suggest I believe you are a sociopath. I was just pointing out how ludicrous of a question it was and you wet the bed over it.

I wasn't making a false equivalency; I was demonstrating how your comment would sound in different contexts.

Cloyster

Banned
Another thing is that she calls the girl who sucks dick and doesn't like it a hero, as if sucking dick is the grossest most horrible thing a human has to do. But she calls a guy who won't eat out a pussy, shaming them and implying that eating out isn't that bad. Double standard much? What the hell Jezebel

border

The point is that most women have one specific way they get off, and men have plenty.

"Clitoral stimulation" as a means of achieving orgasm is not specific at all. It's actually pretty vague. You can stimulate that body part through several varying means.

It's only the author of this piece who chooses to specifically interpret "clitoral stimulation" as exclusively oral stimulation.

GorillaJu

I'm not offended because it doesn't apply to me, I just think it's a low blow to go for.

Bodily fluids on my dick/stomach/legs is a different proposal from bodily fluids in my mouth and I don't see why this is a strange distinction to make. Why have sex with strangers? That's a very philosophical question.

The point is that most women have one specific way they get off, and men have plenty.
That is irrelevant. There are alternatives to oral in either case. It doesn't make you a "hero" to refuse oral as one gender and an asshole to refuse it as another.

There are better forms of feminism than using clickbait and sensationalism to prop up double standards. I suggest you look into them.

Its 2015. Women are allowed to say no, and im pretty sure most women that consume jeezebel are aware and partake in saying no.

Would be better if they made an article about how women shouldnt feel obligated to give BJs to men even if they feel its expected.

The issue then is that the narrative changes from "men, don't be selfish" to "women, don't do things you don't want to do"

In the end, all that changes is that men continue to demand and women will just say no, which is a lot worse an outcome than the unbalanced situation we have right now.

Trey

I await the follow up: "It's 2017, and Men are still anal about eating ass."

That one will be an all out war.

Cloyster

Banned
You folks are still missing the point.

Women just want good sex the way they like it and are tired of bad excuses. That's what the article is saying in response to a dude saying he got squirted on and would never do it again.
The article should have said THAT then, instead of the shaming, hypocritical, biased opinion piece about what blog post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom