• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'It's not too late' to get rid of FBI director, Trump says (Wiretap, Rice, Clinton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I just really don't find it amusing, Trump's penchant for vilifying people, women in particular, who are only guilty of doing their jobs.

It's fucking disgusting.

Steel

Banned
It's still funny to me that 8 months ago Comey was the devil and now we're daring Trump to remove him

Even before Comey came out with an investigation I was hoping Trump wouldn't fire him because then he'd put someone that's a complete pawn in charge of the FBI. I believed the whole time that Comey was doing his job within the bounds of the law, he simply did so in a nonsensical partisan manner during the election.

He's still going on about the Susan Rice thing? Wasn't that debunked by the FBI just a few days ago?

There's no such thing as debunking where Trump is involved. Both he and his supporters believe what they want. Evidence they don't like just becomes "fake news'.

It's an impenetrable bubble.

Ac30

Even before Comey came out with an investigation I was hoping Trump wouldn't fire him because then he'd put someone that's a complete pawn in charge of the FBI. I believed the whole time that Comey was doing his job within the bounds of the law, he simply did so in a nonsensical partisan manner during the election.

I thought Comey was serving beyond Trump's first term regardless? Can the President remove him whenever he wants? Sounds dangerous if he can.

And believe me I'm super glad he didn't put a stooge in there. Lord know we need a somewhat independent IC now.

Steel

Banned
I thought Comey was serving beyond Trump's first term regardless? Can the President remove him whenever he wants? Sounds dangerous if he can.

And believe me I'm super glad he didn't put a stooge in there. Lord know we need a somewhat independent IC now.

The president can remove him whenever he wants. It normally isn't done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom