• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice Department confirms no evidence Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
What a fucking twist! Who could've seen this coming?! Jesus Christ I can't believe it! Holy fucking shit!

JABEE

"The FBI and Department of Justice have now sided with former [FBI Director James] Comey and confirmed in writing that President Trump lied when he tweeted that former President Obama ‘wiretapped' him at Trump Tower," the group said.

Interesting.

Yazzees

It doesn't matter to Trump's base. They feel that it was true and that's all that matters. After EIGHT DISASTROUS, WORLD-RUINING YEARS OF BARACK OBAMA they're perfectly happy to ignore this information assuming it even reaches them in their conservative facebook news bubble.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Why did they waste time on bullshit? Why?

giphy.gif

Because there is a very petty, narcissistic man running the country.

Dynomutt

It doesn't matter to Trump's base. They feel that it was true and that's all that matters. After EIGHT DISASTROUS, WORLD-RUINING YEARS OF BARACK OBAMA they're perfectly happy to ignore this information assuming it even reaches them in their conservative facebook news bubble.

Don't forget he's a moose limb lover...
moose%2Blimbs%2B3547592807_1ae6b0b46f.jpg

barit

In Trump's world these silly facts and official statements don't matter. He will repeat his lies whenever he gets asked about it just as usual. It's mind-boggling that such a dishonest person who is now POTUS can get away with this.

Trump: THEN HOW DID THEY KNOW?????

Mueller: How did we know about what, Donald?

Trump: Obama.....Hillary......JOBS! And let me tell you, it was truly history. Never been seen before. Thankyou Texas!!!!! TAX REFORM.

Mueller: Mmhmm *scribbles on notepad*

MIMIC

Banned
Hilarious that Trump couldn't be bothered to find out himself. It's not like he has unlimited resources at his disposal or something.

norm9

Deep state is an onion of deep state info. Didn't peel far back enough; Fry it up for oniony flavored intelligence.

Considering how well he managed to hide the true nature of his birth, the successful hiding all the wires should comes as no surprise. Trump is on to your game, Obama.

Mivey

That's a bummer. I was enjoying the mental image of Obama personally rappelling down Trump Tower to listen on the Orange Menace.

Geist-

Man, I was so sure that this time the GOP-led investigation into a political opponent based on nothing but lies would turn something up. I guess I'll need to wait for the next Democratic presidential candidate.

Surfinn

Is there a more appropriate time to use the shocked, not that shocked gif

Also.. What an incredibly effective use of resources

LifEndz

This administration is setting a record for wasteful spending that will never be surpassed. Fucking shameful.

It's nice to flashback to this nonsense, now that we know that acts of collusion with representatives of the Russian government likely took place in Trump Tower in the summer of 2016.

Guess he was feeling the heat when rumors of FISA warrants targeting Manafort were circulating in early 2017 and he decided to throw a smoke bomb.

Let's not forget the ridiculous cloak and dagger antics of one Devin Nunes to shore up Trump's BS. We're still in the dark about his motivations.

Just in, FBI and CIA also claim never tapped Merkel

remember the funny statements from UK

Former MI5 intelligence officer Ben Owen said he would be "shocked" if the claims turned out to be true.
"It's not something GCHQ would do", he told the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme. "They have to stick to the letter of the law."

who believes this shit? oh right cnn

Top Bottom