• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort

Obama chuckled.
obama-laughing-1.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Why is everyone so excited about this supposed tape?

If he can survive the access Hollywood tape he can certainly survive so strippers pissing on a bed Obama slept on. I'm sure most all of his supporters would gladly piss on a bed Obama slept in.

having is tiny donger on historical record is going to be hilarious

and really put the Obama hate boner in real perspective lmao

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds

If he can survive the access Hollywood tape he can certainly survive so strippers pissing on a bed Obama slept on. I'm sure most all of his supporters would gladly piss on a bed Obama slept in.
Its less about the pee tape and more about his connection to russia. The pee tape is just some extra dirt on top.

FStubbs

Depends on the age and gender of these hookers.

Chumly

To a lot of people a pee pee tape would be the ultimate validation that trump was compromised by the Russians.

Honestly it has nothing to do with the actual peeing on a bed

thefro

Trump actually seems embarassed about the pee pee tape allegation, for one.

The tape would prove that Trump worked with Russia, and was a traitor. It would be significant.

YCXk2hi.gif

These guys are such fucking idiots, Mueller should call Trump on his private cell and say:

“This is Carter Page, I’m at the spot... he’s not here. What do I do!?!?”

Woo-Fu

Banned
Oh man... Manafort is absolutely fucked and I imagine Flynn isn't too far behind.

I've been expecting Manafort to flee the US for months now. Might be afraid the Russians would take care of him if he leaves US soil, though.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Anyone who doesn’t believe exactly what you believe is a troll, that’s a sorry state. I’m not gonna go back-and-forth with you over that

No, being a troll is being a troll.

You coming in here with your "OMG TRUMP WAS RIGHT!!" claim was disingenuous. You were called a troll because you have a history of being disingenuous in these threads.

Top Bottom