• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The tape would prove that Trump worked with Russia, and was a traitor. It would be significant.

How does the tape itself prove that he is a traitor? Having hookers piss on a bed isn't exactly treasonous activity. Mueller would need to prove that because of the existence of this tape Trump did favors for Russia.

Personally I am more excited for the money connections to Russia. The financial records could be very incriminating. My absolute wet dream is that Trump and his associates be strung up on RICO charges.

If they had a data intercept on his mobile phone, I desperately want to know if this surveillance was happening in June 2016... when he was reportedly playing with his phone as the Trump Tower Shady Russians meeting was going down.

If they had a data intercept on his mobile phone, I desperately want to know if this surveillance was happening in June 2016... when he was reportedly playing with his phone as the Trump Tower Shady Russians meeting was going down.
Unfortunately the article says that the Trump Tower meeting happened during the gap in surveillance

Top Bottom