• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel chair says no evidence of Trump wiretap, FBI Director testifying Mar 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect that by the end of this Trump will clarify that what he actually meant was that he was mad that Obama didn't tape those episodes of The Wire at TT while he was away campaigning like he promised.

Stupid Android autocorrect.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I'm certain he will live up to his mistake, apologize to the American people, particularly to the 44th president of the United States for asserting a falsehood as fact, and warn of the potential dangers of inconclusive rumors from illicit sources.

OldRoutes

I'm certain he will live up to his mistake, apologize to the American people, particularly to the 44th president of the United States for asserting a falsehood as fact, and warn of the potential dangers of inconclusive rumors from illicit sources.

#SoPresidential

Can this baseless accusation alone lead to impeachment or at best is it just building the case against him?

Of course. It's yet another thing that's more than enough grounds to move forwards with impeachment.

But the GOP aren't under any obligation to impeach. So until a day comes when they think it is in their best interests politically, it's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom