• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: It's 2064 and you've just booted up your PS11.

Personally GAF, I'm ticked off. My MTX for the next 1 minute of gameplay for FF7 Remake Part 10 isn't showing in my neuralink's PS11 addon. Anyone else not seeing it?

tommycronin

ypkthMo.gif

Saber

Gold Member
We all will be dead and will be still be the same Bloodborne port dumb rumors and port begging for 600th time.

Dokku

If I'm alive I'll probably be strapped into my bed in a nursing home screaming that the 11 pro's cpu upgrade only goes from 7.2 to 7.9ghz which is only a 10% gain and it means GTA8 won't run at 16k 60fps. Then I'll shit myself and die.

IAmRei

by then, we can upload our mind to our playable character? and my glass literally built in VR or AR, or my eyes is replaced with eyeball with PS or Nintendo over it, so i can play just by closing my eyes : )) or better, consoles are injected into my brain : ))

Last edited:

Soodanim

I boot my PS11, wonder if I should have built another PC, then remember the thread about nVidia GPUs costing 5 figures.

I look at my backlog of 2500 games, decide I don't feel like playing any of them, then take a nap because I'm in my mid-70s.

Last edited:
Top Bottom