• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've developed a prejudice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSlap

I hate it because it seems like a lot of the people that get the surgery are the same ones that say they barely eat anything as is and they can't lose weight. If that was true you wouldn't need the surgery in the first place. At least admit that you can't stop eating until you feel stuffed.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
moniker said:
It blows my mind that there are people that would rather undergo major surgery (with all the risks it involves) than to start eating better.

yeah but chronic fatness is like a missing lifeskill, most of them lack the foresight and ability to plan to change.

My ex flatmate is going to have a heart attack by the time he's 40 probably, he'll smoke four joints, then get a blanket, go to the couch and watch movies while he stuffs himself with chocolate every single night till he passes out. He still thinks it's funny even though he gets totally exhausted walking up the 2 flights of stairs to our house. he knows he should change, but there is 0 effort there.

For some people a surgery is probably the scare they need I guess. However, it's also kind of.... taking a big piss on darwin even doing that surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom