• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jaden Smith & Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig have an anime premiering on Netflix 9/22.

red731

What motion

annoying-orange-o.gif

DiGiKerot

Hm. Not sure which other shows they've done recently, but I seem to remember Log Horizon S2 was theirs and it had a few off model moments. Certainly they've improved since Fate.

Not seen The Reflection yet myself, but Rakugo was remarkably solid.

That being said, anything not being made for a television schedule is likely to come off better than TV work simply because they actually have time to do proper corrections on things.

Zaru

Some producer: "So you're calling this show "Neo Yokio"?"
Ezra: "Yep"
Some producer: "Did you just slip from T to Y while typing that name"
Ezra: [pouts defiantly] "... No"

I'm pretty sure that's how it went

PSqueak

Banned
"Neo Yokio", can't decide if it's better or worse than "San Fransokyo".

Also, today i learned there is something (a band?) called "Vampire Weekend".

This so random. I hope Will.. actually his whole family voices characters so we can say the Smith family is the most anime family ever.
Edit: That Twitter account following Susan Sarandon too. What is this cast? 0.o

KoopaTheCasual

The stills look horrendously bad. It looks way better in motion, but still very cheap looking/Boondocks-esque.

Was kinda hoping it would have stupid high animation quality and art. The cast could totally fund it and make it work.

blakep267

token black guy looks better than the fake tanned black guy with purple hair.
But how are they token when they are the main cast

This so random. I hope Will.. actually his whole family voices characters so we can say the Smith family is the most anime family ever.
Edit: That Twitter account following Susan Sarandon too. What is this cast? 0.o
So far
Jaden smith
Jude law
Desus and mero

Top Bottom