• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jane Jensen's Gray Matter |OT| now on steam

So far I dig it, but it also bears some signs of its protracted development.

Jensen would probably rather you spend the money and time on her next game, Mobius (coming soon).

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
So far I dig it, but it also bears some signs of its protracted development.

Jensen would probably rather you spend the money and time on her next game, Mobius (coming soon).

For some reason the aesthetic for GM is more appealing to me, the price was right & the Mobius demo seemed jankier than GM... really want to find time to dig into this more

Mr_Zombie

and I'm not really a fan of the whole "you can only enter certain rooms/pick up certain items when you need to" approach that the game takes, but other than that, nice!

Moebius is the same - you can't pick items until you find usage for them. And I think I prefer that approach. Thanks to it you don't run around with your pockets filled with stuff that you have no idea what to do with and it discourages you from trying to use everything on everything.

Of course, that approach works when it isn't used to artificially lengthen the game by making you constantly run back and forth between rooms.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
game feels a little slow due to the static backgrounds but man does that music make up for it.

voice acting is pretty solid, too... kind of hate sam's design though. wish the in game model looked more like the op.

Top Bottom