• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan: New 3DS XL Colors - Limited Edition Orange x Black & Turquoise x Black

Lynd7

I still only have the OG 3DS. These colours would get me to upgrade, or even other variants on this scheme.

Not the orange...oh god not the orange....its like never being able to get a Spice Orange Gamecube all over again...I'd buy the Spice Orange controller and leave it in the plastic smh...my room is orange...i am cryyyyyyyy!

That Orange D:

I wonder why they didn't colour the nub seeing as how they went through the trouble of doing that with the analog and buttons. Dip that shit in some orange paint

shink

That turquoise is lovely. Can we get a full turquoise one, I hate how everything is basically colour X black or white, even the LEs.

Maximus.

fuckkkkk why dont all XLs have colored buttons! Black and red would be so much more dope :( Also these remind me of the "prototype" two toned game boy advances.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
They're both sexy and put my red XL to shame :(

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, that orange + black immediately boosted the chances of me picking an XL over any other 3DS model. Thank you, Japan.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Those are some ugly systems...

tumblr_inline_mq7vzvAGOZ1qz4rgp.gif

L~A

Would probably double dip for that Turquoise.

But there's no way in hell these are ever coming to NA.

Heh, it's not white, so I say there's still a (small) chance those will come to the US :p

I really like those two new colours. Made me wish I was rich, so I'd buy every single 3DS model released, including the Limited Editions. Unfortunately, I'm not rich, so my lovely and trusty Silver X Black 3DS XL will have to do.

My Buddah, the orange gamecube strikes back and it's more beautiful than ever. I hate the 3DS XL design, but that is one nice looking system right there. Would buy.

I never really cared about owning orange products, but I'm really digging that orange XL. It's a shame it's probably not coming to the west. Would have been nice for a limited edition Halloween run.

Lexxism

Yeah, NOA, wouldnt want to release that Orange and Black 3DS around Halloween for some easy cash. God damn, Nintendo are dumb.

Yup. 3DS is doing decent in NA yet they aren't pushing on releasing these 3DS' on NA since they will easily be an easy profit from them. It really boggles my mind.

Akainu

I've been wanting a orange and black anything forever and it's on a handheld I don't want. They really do go well together.

Top Bottom