• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan: New 3DS XL Colors - Limited Edition Orange x Black & Turquoise x Black

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I really like how the buttons and even the volume slider is the same color as the top outside.

Kinda wish they designed the 3DS(XL) so that it had exchangeable plates.

Nyoro SF

DAMN. If I had decided to import my 3DS now instead of later, I would have gotten Orange x Black instead of Mint x White.

20110325-053124.jpg

disco

Those are the first 3DS colours that could really be seen as iconic as clear purple plastic was for the Gameboy Color.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm praying and tweeting that these come to the States.

Slermy

I want that Orange X Black one soo bad.

SO, SO, BAD.

I'm tempted to import one, even though I don't really want to start importing 3DS games to go with it.

JackHerer

Damn, I really like that orange/black one. I never could justify buying a new console/handheld for cosmetic reasons though when my current one is working perfectly fine.

Ducktail

Hate it! It resembles even more a toy than the 3DS. While I love my 3DS XL, I think it's ridiculously ugly. It's the blue one. I sort of get embarrassed to use use it in public.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't get over how pretty these are, and how they'll never make their way to NA.

R0ckman

Does anyone know legitimately maybe from an inside source or acquaintance in the know why NoA tends to be dumb as hell when it comes to this stuff?

Xavien

Dat Orange and Black.

If only they'd release them in the UK (more chance than US anyway), i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Dat Orange and Black.

If only they'd release them in the UK (more chance than US anyway), i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I kinda hope they don't, because it's turned into a collector thing for me...

Own:

- 3DS (Zelda: Ocarina of Time edition)
- 3DS XL (White)
- 2DS (Red & White)

Being delivered as I type:

- 3DS XL (Tomodachi edition) [Japanese]
- 3DS XL (Luigi edition)

Pre-ordered:

- 3DS XL (Zelda: A Link Between Worlds edition)

Lusting after:

- 3DS XL (Black & Turquoise edition) [Japanese]

Top Bottom