• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan PS Plus July (Killzone Shadowfall, Gravity Rush Remastered, Child of Light)

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Having bought Killzone digitally already, I'm torn on whether I want it t be free or not.

I don't because I paid for it already. But I do because then it means a bigger population for the online.

Gravity Rush already came free on Vita a while back didn't it? Because I have it on Vita and I don't know how. So I assume it was from
Lush so I doubt they give the remaster free on PS4. Fingers crossed though.

Ratrat

What!? Why? Ew gross.

Every one if those have been on already. Something new please.
We got Steins Gate Zero last month.

Ludens

Banned
Injustice, Lords of the Fallen, NBA 2K16, LittleBigPlanet 3, Tearaway Unfolded, Transformers: Devastation, Resident Evil REmake

Injustice Complete was released for like 40€ on PS4 since it's a port of the PS3 version and really is the only triple A here. Transformers is a small scope title by Platinum, Tearaway again is a remastered/port of a Vita game, Resident Evil was a triple A title back in days on Gamecube, on this gen console is an enhanced port.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
I would love for Killzone to be in the linup, and id even play gravity rush again despite already completing it on vita.

Blindy

I own 2 of those but that's a good list.

PS should consider putting some of its PS2 classics as PS Plus additions. Like months and months after they were put onto PSN. Parappa the Rapper for example would be neat.

Injustice Complete was released for like 40€ on PS4 since it's a port of the PS3 version and really is the only triple A here. Transformers is a small scope title by Platinum, Tearaway again is a remastered/port of a Vita game, Resident Evil was a triple A title back in days on Gamecube, on this gen console is an enhanced port.

Tearaway isn't a port. Due to the differences in the Vita and the Dual Shock 4, it's a largely different game. It also looks lovely on the PS4.

I feel people don't have any appreciation for the stuff in between AAA and indies. Those aren't the only games that exist. And even then, Killing Floor 2 is indie but is a lot different than Titan Souls.

Hasney

Well, the west wouldn't need to do much to beat Killzone at least. But It'd be great for others to get Gravity Rush.

VLiberty

Tearaway isn't a port. Due to the differences in the Vita and the Dual Shock 4, it's a largely different game. It also looks lovely on the PS4.

I feel people don't have any appreciation for the stuff in between AAA and indies. Those aren't the only games that exist. And even then, Killing Floor 2 is indie but is a lot different than Titan Souls.

nope, normal people appreciate any good game. be it aaa, indie or "those in-between".

those who pass on "the games in-between aaa and indies" are the same people who pass on indies and that's only because they are biased towards anything non-AAA

there's also a good chunk of people who just want to complain regardless of any criteria. see: people are crying because the shitty west PS+ only gives shitty indie games, or remasters, or big dlc, or whatever their next goalpost will be.

Yet they're envy for a 30€ remaster and a 15€ 2d digital-only game. wtf?

Top Bottom