• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: inFAMOUS: SS and Child of Light as part of next month's PS+

Damn, glad I avoided buying Second Son on one of the sales as I had too many games to play. Really excited to check it out, I loved the other two Infamous games.

If this ends up being real, I've now got every game in the series for free or from Plus. That makes Infamous 2, Second Son and First Light from Plus, and Infamous 1 as the apology game for the PSN hack.

Wadiwasi

Banned
Oooooo this would be awesome. I haven't played this Infamous or Child of Light despite wanting to. If true, PS+ seems to be ramping up and being perfect for me.

tusken77

Interesting. Perhaps giving as many as people as possible a chance to appreciate how great Sucker Punch are in the next few months leading up......to their new game reveal at PSX?

Have both and I enjoyed Infamous SS, not so much for Child of Light. Still a great month if true for people who haven't tried out either.

Shanaynay

About time, i already played/beat both of them but it's worth grabbing if you haven't played it yet, especially if the rumour ends up being true.

Staf

I played Infamous: First light and i really liked it. Not really interested in second son. From the trailers/gameplay i've seen of the protagonist looks like a dofus and not someone i would be interested in playing as.

Would give Child of light a try though, so still good month!

Crayon

The ps+ games are weirdly right up my alley: They are usually games im interested in, but dot buy. Then I'm delighted when they come to ps+ yet I don't play them.

So I'm really looking forward to never playing these two games.

Megatron

I was about to repurchase Infamous Second Son last month but it was out of stock, may have lucked out.

Exact same here. Was going to buy at frys for $10, but they were oos.

I bought it, platinumed it traded it in when it was new. Always planned to pick it up cheap.

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
Yes! Keep the AAA games coming! No more indie flash game trash!

Cronen

I own both, and while personally I would like something different, if these are the games offered then you guys are in for a treat.

hydruxo

Damn, that'd make it two months in a row where I own both PS+ games already haha. I'm not complaining, that's great for people who don't have those games. It's nice that Sony is giving us bigger games now.

Infamous isn't a great game, and I am a big fan of their previous work. So dire, cookie cutter and bland. Art style is about as plain as you can be as well. Oh well, maybe some of the smaller titles will be good

Yes! Keep the AAA games coming! No more indie flash game trash!
Yet, this game isn't far out of the bad bin.

I still have no idea why people like Child of Light. As an RPG it's no better than average, and as for what it tries to do with its writing, it couldn't be more massive a failure.

Yet people somehow don't seem to see it, like the Emperor's New Clothes or something.

Top Bottom