• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

kiryogi

Banned
Holy mother! I got my first horn!

CONGRATS! I haven't gotten into a single baha all evening. . . And all I have to show for tonight is another Ygg Staff.

I also just realized talked with GBF Int folks, with english option release. 90% of domestic players will be newbies. . . and it'd take them 3-6 months to get up to speed really. Doomed western primetime.

Here I was dreaming of Baha raids at a earlier time of day.

Rixa

I also just realized talked with GBF Int folks, with english option release. 90% of domestic players will be newbies. . . and it'd take them 3-6 months to get up to speed really. Doomed western primetime.

Here I was dreaming of Baha raids at a earlier time of day.

More lowbies like myself trying to leech in multibattles ending to non kills :D. Ok, sofar every mb Ive been in as non host have ended in killing of that enemy. Obviously for me its great that they add English, but it can have bad drawbacks, depending how popular GBF is going to be as global.

Yaari

So Tweetdeck users, how do you do it? Do you have a seperate column for the search? I tried that once but it never updated D: So I just check on occasion hoping for something.

I made a seperate colum and muted the shindanmaker. It seems to update for me, although the events are still pretty rare. 2 in the last hour it seems. Hopefully I can join one.

I'm pretty quick with it so that shouldn't be the problem, even if only 30 people can get in.

It looks like I'll have 18k rubies for the legfest. But I hope it happens soon. I want more units.

kiryogi

Banned
Yup Tweet Deck is not refreshing at all nor is it playing sounds/notifications. I have to close the column to even get a refreshed search. wtf :/

aitakute

That game is a lot like Kancolle right? I never played it, but I did read about it.

GBF: Bahamut definitely seems to be picking up right now.

And harder to get into a room. Gotta go fast
Touken Ranbu is a game for fujoshi, right? Not my kind of thing. I know this girl who is really crazy about that game

kiryogi

Banned
That game is a lot like Kancolle right? I never played it, but I did read about it.

GBF: Bahamut definitely seems to be picking up right now.

Yeah there was an 11/30 and I didn't get in D:

And using Chrome did ask me about allowing popups but same issue D: No refresh.

Yaari

Weird, I don't know then. It's almost impossible without the auto-refresh. I got in at like 9 seconds after he posted the tweet. I can't imagine having to search every 10 seconds.

A lot of bum leechers like me though, lol. I mean, I'm #23? And I am an absolute scrub. So there's 7 people worse than me in there. Haha.

aitakute

Weird, I don't know then. It's almost impossible without the auto-refresh. I got in at like 9 seconds after he posted the tweet. I can't imagine having to search every 10 seconds.

A lot of bum leechers like me though, lol. I mean, I'm #23? And I am an absolute scrub. So there's 7 people worse than me in there. Haha.

Then you haven't seen a room when you're at 2nd place then. Hell, I even reached 1st at some point

Yaari

Both say 1. It's a glove, and a sword. If that makes sense.

edit:

YfxuYJD.png

kiryogi

Banned
Both say 1. It's a glove, and a sword. If that makes sense.

edit:

YfxuYJD.png

Ah those would be the rusted weapons. You need to max limit break those + 1 bahamut horn to make it into a proper SR Bahamut Weapon. Or one can drop from Protobaha as well. I'm just dying for a horn right now.

And here's the breakdown on what each weapon does:

Weapon passives
Bahamut Gun - Harbin Attack Up *
Bahamut Harp - Harbin HP Up
Bahamut Dagger - Human Attack Up
Bahamut Knuckles - Human HP Up
Bahamut Spear - Erun Attack Up
Bahamut Bow - Erun HP Up
Bahamut Axe - Doraf Attack Up
Bahamut Katana - Doraf HP Up

Bahamut Sword - Human and Doraf Attack / HP Up **
Bahamut Staff - Erun and Harbin Attack / HP Up

* 30%
** 15% / 15%

Yaari

Ah those would be the rusted weapons. You need to max limit break those + 1 bahamut horn to make it into a proper SR Bahamut Weapon. Or one can drop from Protobaha as well. I'm just dying for a horn right now.

And here's the breakdown on what each weapon does:

Weapon passives
Bahamut Gun - Harbin Attack Up *
Bahamut Harp - Harbin HP Up
Bahamut Dagger - Human Attack Up
Bahamut Knuckles - Human HP Up
Bahamut Spear - Erun Attack Up
Bahamut Bow - Erun HP Up
Bahamut Axe - Doraf Attack Up
Bahamut Katana - Doraf HP Up

Bahamut Sword - Human and Doraf Attack / HP Up **
Bahamut Staff - Erun and Harbin Attack / HP Up

* 30%
** 15% / 15%
Thanks. Seems very complicated for me at this point. I'll keep the items though, sounds like I'll be needing them.

So i want to try granblue fantasy and was told the end of the month is a great time to reroll... is it time yet?

Legfest has not been announced. We're getting a livestream tomorrow regarding 2nd anniversary celebrations in March, so when that happens (crazy anniversary gacha or something) it might be a perfect time to reroll.

garath

And my legendary for rank 30 in soccer spirits is MX27 Leventor. At least he's a striker. Not a top tier one apparently :(

kiryogi

Banned
FYI, tonight should be the beginning of the next Celestial Event in Granblue Fantasy, Byakko, who's Earth Element, so Wind Teams go!

kiryogi

Banned
What can I get from that event?

http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/792/great-beasts-byakko

It plays out just like the Seiryu event, the item of interest this time of a 3Star Fist (maybe?!). But if you can't farm the points for it, there's tons of other things you can exchange for such as rupees, certificates and chrome for the gold bars (Which are used to MLB weapons). You also need to get one of the talismen if you want to Max Limit Break the fist. Like the Wind Spear from Seiryu, it's really good to have if you can farm

More notable for the event, the beasts have special beast weapons, which have a 4*. These weapons' max levels are Lv150 and the skill levels' max at 15. These weapons do require certain items to reach the max level break, such as their respective talisman and weapon fragments. Also, the weapons' skills will upgrade once the weapon reaches Lv101.

Also! If this thing is right, newbies that haven't gotten it yet, get the fire dagger Florenburg! Skill increases the amount of event points gained by 10%, not to mention it's already MLB, so it's a good early stat stick as well.

I'm just here hoping for Legend Fest. Lol.
Do they prefer any specific days for that kind of thing?

Usually end of the month. Although last year I believe Legfest was every other month.

kiryogi

Banned
i think now is the best time to play because of the 1/2 ap campaign.
Legfest does make rerolling a bit easier though.

This is a good point too, you can level faster and crank through story. This special event goes into this Sunday or so.

That said, we have a new scenario event looming ahead. The 5 singing dancing flowers? Looks to take place at the end of Magnafes/Byakko event. Byakko is only 4 days to note so. This event starts 2/29.

kiryogi

Banned
Florenburg is a event reward?

You can buy it via grinding for event points kinda like the last couple events and it let's you gain 10% more ranking points (not overall event points) in event battles towards MVP ranking!

And yeah, I hope this time around unlike Seiryu, I can get the fist/talisman and other goodies. Boo that it has to be during MagnaFes. XD

BYAKKO IS UP!

Azusa

I'll grind a bit but I don't want that fist. Its for earth teams.

I remember its the best event to farm gold certs and other nice things like AP pots or gold.

Yaari

Yeah not sure if I should continue trying for Bahamut or go for the event. I'll grab the sword though.

Edit: Wow the rewards look good!
Edit2: 4 days only eh, going to be tough grind.

kiryogi

Banned
Yeah not sure if I should continue trying for Bahamut or go for the event. I'll grab the sword though.

Edit: Wow the rewards look good!
Edit2: 4 days only eh, going to be tough grind.

Yeah, since it's really good things like gold certs, plus rupees and the weapons. So it's time to buckle down! Byakko/MagnaFes/1/2 AP end this sunday!

I love this feeling of progress. 2 Months ago with Seiryu, I was just leeching and nowhere close to MVP. This time around, Byakko hits like a wet noodle and MVP is easily acchieved. That and Sidewinder can be a little bastard in a raid for that.

Top Bottom