• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

Sekai

GBFByakko.PNG

Hi im newbee here, GBF already has eng version or what is this?

Azusa

http://grancypher.com/2016/02/25/grablue-channel-38-news/

Dancing and Singing Five Flowers (舞い歌う五花)
Regarding the event beginning on Feb. 29th, the personalities have revealed that for the first time ever, there is no free event character that you earn by increasing their trust. Instead, the five mikos are summons that you need to earn the trust to gain them.

Diansa (ディアンサ) (CV: Minase Inori)
Rinaria (リナリア) (CV: Tanaka Minami)
Harie (ハリエ) (CV: Ogura Yui)
Kanna (カンナ) (CV: Uchiyama Yumi)
Diora (ジオラ) (CV: Takahashi Minami)
And apparently, if you assemble them all, “something good might happen”.

Such good voices. Can't wait.

RIP Snowball units in Soccer spirits.

So much censored art work, it's a little amazing seeing it all done. Really tho, anyone who paid any attention to newer skins and units would have seen this one coming from a mile away.

I've been making some steady progress through Cinderella Girls. There's not much to it outside of the tapping. I've fused some idols in my main leader (got a free SR for some reason) and I can beat all the boss battles. Although i feel like I'd win them irregardless of my units.

There's also PvP but I'm not really sure how to make a team, because of my full stamina build I can't really compete but I've already stolen some dresses. I don't care about PvP though.

Can't find the gacha, I'll also need to complete those Tile missions, most of them just happen but I feel like I need to do some advanced stuff later on. I have no idea how to idolize people though.

PS: This game is very bad, Starlight Stage is 1000000x better.

Really hope all this effort will give me some of the older collab units in gbf.

I am no where in the 300 roll range, not to mention the counter starts isn't retroactive D:

This will only be a matter of time!

Yaari

I don't even know what I'm doing in the game. Do I need to level them, or can I get things done not doing that?

I have no idea what that tasks thing asks me to do either. The one that apparently unlocks a character too. Oh well, I'll keep clicking. Apparently I leveled up.

I don't even know what I'm doing in the game. Do I need to level them, or can I get things done not doing that?

I have no idea what that tasks thing asks me to do either. The one that apparently unlocks a character too. Oh well, I'll keep clicking. Apparently I leveled up.

Just keep tapping my friend, just keep tapping...

Edit: for those who want to join us on the journey, here's my guide.

1) Tap this

2) Tap this

http://i.imgur.com/XkvgRJr.jpg

3) Tap this

http://i.imgur.com/RQ9rjVj.jpg

4) Repeat step 3 until you can't tap anymore

5) Scroll down on the main page and tap this.

http://i.imgur.com/NshG2Ud.jpg

6) Do this

http://i.imgur.com/iALFG97.jpg

7) Press the red buttons.

8) Check the box and claim your stamina

http://i.imgur.com/cbdwkyT.jpg

9) Go to step 3

Yaari

Haha. Thanks. That helped me a lot. I didn't know how to distribute my new stat points yet.

Btw, do you guys still have any hope for a LegFest this month. I know I keep asking but I thought some of you expected it to be revealed in the stream, and sincei t wasnt mentioned..

aitakute

Just one question, how do I pull up the screen with the stamps. I sometimes encounter them by completing one but not sure where to find them.

Press the notification button. It's the light bulb button opposite to the present box. Then check the bottom last one

Rixa

How many hours from now, is the start of LFest? Living in GMT+2 (DST) makes timezone thinking sometime hard (and Iam not sure what timezone that night 7 is).

kiryogi

Banned
How many hours from now, is the start of LFest? Living in GMT+2 (DST) makes timezone thinking sometime hard (and Iam not sure what timezone that night 7 is).

Its 3:47 JST right now, 7:00 JST is when it starts.

And oh my god, SSR Oigen just starts like an Earth Beast.

Third skill;

When activated, fills your super gauge to 100% / Cures one negative status effect
◆ During the effect period, your super gauge will be filled to 100% when you end your turn.

Rixa

Good so soon :). I have 12k crystals and 10 tickets and dont know what to expect with those pulls. Also I soon have 10k points to buy that Dagger.

THISGONBGUD.gif

Oh shit, legfest already. I'm hyped!

Goog luck guys.

Just one question, how do I pull up the screen with the stamps. I sometimes encounter them by completing one but not sure where to find them.

EVfe0ui.jpg

Hiding in plain sight

Outside of the board, there is also a second tab which explains every challenge with more detail. There is also a button by every challenge that immediately takes you to the general direction of where you need to be.

Was able to complete the first board pretty easily, it also explains some mechanics so it's win-win!

Rixa

I just noticed that I have gotten one SSR weapon from somewhere. Dont have any clue where this has come, is it magna / multibattle weapon or how one can obtain this?

Oh it has Treasure hunt effect :eek:.

kiryogi

Banned
Finally. I'm tired of being crap with my fire team.

It'll be interesting to see if my Fire Team can even hold their own, main summon is a nostar ifrit + no real buffers. But Legfes is cooooming. Cmon Claris!

edit: 30k event points! Time to grind 15k+ more.

I just noticed that I have gotten one SSR weapon from somewhere. Dont have any clue where this has come, is it magna / multibattle weapon or how one can obtain this?

Byakko can drop it, but you can also get it from collecting gold medals or purchasing with event points. its Not fully limit break so you'd need to collect 4 total. The skill is kinda neat, ups item drop rate.

Rixa

Byakko can drop it, but you can also get it from collecting gold medals or purchasing with event points. its Not fully limit break so you'd need to collect 4 total. The skill is kinda neat, ups item drop rate.
Nice, time to equip it with Florenburg and grind more points :)

Yaari

Thanks for pointing me through the mess that is Cinderella Girls. I now only need to finish the Shibuya stages to finish the 2nd mission panel.

Happy about LegFest. I got 21k Rubies. Hopefully something fun comes up. But my luck is usually very very poor.

I got Florenburg yesterday, am now back on 5k points. I don't know what I'll buy next, if anything. Attempting to level it up now, only 67. I won't be able to use its benefits before the end of the event.

You guys should probably pick up the fire dagger if you can. I nabbed it earlier - loads of power, and its lvl 100 skill is 10% more event points from events.

chrono01

Well, I guess I'm finally going to start this. I'll aim for Oigen since I love her character art.

How long do LegFest's run for? I'm trying to decide how long I have, haha.

Top Bottom