• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jay Kay from Jamiroquai goes loco (jarosh magic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarosh

i made a gif

youaremylove.gif

jarosh

alright guys, i really hope someone likes it. don't even ask how much time i wasted on this. i started weeks ago, so yeah... i had a lot of fun though.

jayman1.gif

jarosh said:

alright guys, i really hope someone likes it. don't even ask how much time i wasted on this. i started weeks ago, so yeah... i had a lot of fun though.

jayman1.gif

:lol Oh :lol

:lol My :lol

:lol Shit :lol

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
jarosh said:

jayman1.gif

That was f*cking amazing! LMAO! :lol :lol :lol

ronito

jarosh said:

jayman1.gif
You sir are a genius.

I demand MORE adventures of Jayman!

jarosh

and because the photoshopping of the individual pictures was so time-consuming (plus a lot of details got lost in the gif) i'll post them too

jayman1.jpg
jayman2.jpg

jayman3.jpg
jayman4.jpg

jayman5.jpg
jayman6.jpg

ghibli99

Thanks for posting the still images, too... they really show that you put a lot of time into getting the details right. More people need to see this.

BuG

Brilliant, just brilliant. Like the gay guy said if you're not getting paid for this type of shit then there's something wrong with the world.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
jarosh said:

jayman1.gif
I love you jarosh

Stench

Banned
jarosh, I swear to God, that is one of the most well-done animations I have ever seen.

How the hell are you so good at this shit, man?

EGM92

My sides are hurting, and the tears won't stop falling :lol :lol :lol Holy shit, if only we could have more adventures of Jayman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom