• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green Leaves 1UP. Joins Sims Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuMifune

Banned
:( I feel like my best friend is moving away. I loved listening to him on a weekly basis and his "weathered" perspective on gaming was the cornerstone of the brodeo to me.

Congrats Jeff, you will be missed! Please do a podcast at EA!

Don

It's going to be weird not hearing Jeff do his "Hello and welcome to GFW Rradio" intro anymore. :(

There better be a podcast for The Sims for Jeff to host.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
You've been a huge asset to the enthusiast press and you host my favorite podcast, but this is a significant step forward for you and you're fulfilling the aspirations of a lot of your peers. The Sims is a very big deal. Best of luck and congrats, Jeff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel so conflicted.
This sounds like a really exciting move for him... but it's leaving us without Jeff Green at 1up!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
TTG said:
So will there be a final GFW podcast or will he just leave without ever saying goodbye.... :(

The last one is next week with Jeff, the show continues without him after that though.

sikkinixx

huge congrats to Jeff, big ass move!

but... damn i got a sinking feeling in my stomach reading the thread title... just rip out my heart a little man... YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYONE ELSE DAMN IT!!! SHAWN/ANTHONY/RYAN/MAX CHILL MUST STAY! THINK ABOUT US!!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I came back to the gaming side after browsing poligaf I saw this thread and immediately yelled "WHAT?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

edit:

:( :(

:...(

edit again:
man...this is really a bummer...first journalist to join the industry that i'm gonna really sit back and say "you know what would make suich and such (probably podcast) better? Jeff Green" frequently.

congrats though, it's not like your not deserving of the job. we'll just miss ya a ton.

God damn. I truly thought Jeff would be around until the end of time. Damn. I loved reading his live blogs and, of course, listening to him on GFW Radio.

Good luck to you on your future endeavors.

VaLiancY

Jeff, you were to ride this bitch til the wheels came off but you're going to work with big boys and we can't be mad at you for moving on. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Aw' shit, there goes a chunk of Legendary Thread gone. Now it's going to sound like a mausoleum on a Sunday. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom