• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

zma1013

That motherf#&#$r Kos definitely broke me yesterday. But I'm not done with Bloodborne, because I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED! Well, no, actually I've been defeated thousands of times. But I will not give up!

I am gonna go ahead and start DS3, but as I mentioned on the stream, I'll keep going at Bloodborne, especially for those who don't want any DS3 spoilers (not that I'm gonna be speedrunning through that game....)

I

Other people may not agree with me for saying this but you shouldn't feel you have to beat Kos. You've made it to him through arguably the toughest DLC From has ever made. That is an accomplishment in and of itself. You've seen him and have seen what he can do so if you want to go finish the game go do it, or if you want to keep fighting Kos, do that. I'll watch either way. Finish that final boss of the main game for sure though. You almost had him the other day.

Bl@de

We need a DS3 thread for Jeff. Who wants to make last Souls OT for the speedrunning champion?

And don't worry about Kos. He broke me too. I took a 2-3 week break before getting back in and beating him in a short session.

I'm bummed that the stream-to-YouTube conversion is screwy now. I have an odd schedule, so it's rare when I can see a GreenStream live. Damn it, YouTube. I want to see The Black Dragon tackle DS3. :(

zma1013

I'm bummed that the stream-to-YouTube conversion is screwy now. I have an odd schedule, so it's rare when I can see a GreenStream live. Damn it, YouTube. I want to see The Black Dragon tackle DS3. :(

You can watch old episodes on Twitch too. That's what I do. I rarely catch him live.

The date for deletion from the archives on Twitch seems to be 2 months after it airs lives (at least that is my guess looking at the dates on those videos), so that is not too bad. Most people should be able to stay up to date with that...

https://www.twitch.tv/greenspeak/profile

Of course, Jeff's run of DSIII should be kept in a museum for generations of see long after we're gone, so hopefully it finds a way on Youtube too.

Flipyap

That motherf#&#$r Kos definitely broke me yesterday.
Other people may not agree with me for saying this but you shouldn't feel you have to beat Kos.
And don't worry about Kos.
Um, 'scuse me, but the motherfucker you guys are talking about is called the Orphan (of Kos, who is a dead fish). A very important dead fish. All this deep fish lore is there for a reason, gosh darn it!

PwsVeHh.jpg

zma1013

Um, 'scuse me, but the motherfucker you guys are talking about is called the Orphan (of Kos, who is a dead fish). A very important dead fish. All this deep fish lore is there for a reason, gosh darn it!

PwsVeHh.jpg

Kos is less letters to type... and how do you know that Kos didnt already name her kid after herself? Hmm? Is that in your book? Little Kos could totally be Orphans name.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Stamina Green, hahaha. He really knows his way around that character creator.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Orphan of Koss, Keeper of the Lifetime Guarantee

yonder

It's really awesome to see Jeff stream DS3, especially since I can't afford a gaming PC or a PS4. But goddamn I wish the chat wouldn't backseat drive so much all the time.

Giever

I posted it in the other thread. Sorry.

Oh, I actually was able to watch it, and just kind of posted it as a joke since usually this gets updated. Wasn't upset or anything! I just totally forgot about the new thread, and was surprised to see no one mention anything.

Top Bottom