• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls III...STAMINA GREEN

takoyaki

Haven't watched Jeff's streams in a while because I wanted to play FFXV before watching someone else stream it.

Has Jeff mentioned on stream whether he plans to return to Dark Souls III/Bloodborne or if he’s he done with those games?

The youtube channel got updated I see, mayble I'll throw in some Overwatch. I have yet to start FFXV so that's a bit unfortunate. DS3 part 35 still the latest one? Damn, the princes hit him hard. :p

Haven't watched Jeff's streams in a while because I wanted to play FFXV before watching someone else stream it.

Has Jeff mentioned on stream whether he plans to return to Dark Souls III/Bloodborne or if he’s he done with those games?

He said he is planning on returning. He bought the DLC for Dark Souls III recently so I imagine that he will get to that soon, assuming WoW doesn't consume his soul.

takoyaki

He said he is planning on returning. He bought the DLC for Dark Souls III recently so I imagine that he will get to that soon, assuming WoW doesn't consume his soul.

Thanks, that's good to hear. Looking forward to his excursion into the DLC area once Jeff and what's left of his soul are back from WoW ;)

JustinBB7

I hope so, really not enjoying his streams anymore lately. I don't really care about WoW, but I still watch for Jeff, but then it's pretty much only WoW talk or Trump talk so I barely even pay attention anymore.

He can (and should) play what he wants of course, but I personally wish he would finish DS3 at least. But after another long break like this he will have to relearn again.

Jintor

Did he play it in VR? Please tell me he played it in VR.

He didn't play it in VR, did he? :(

we wouldn't get good jeff reaction faces if he had a giant vr thing on his face

i'm quite enjoying this as someone who's never watched someone LP a horror game. jeff's patter is wonderful

repeater

we wouldn't get good jeff reaction faces if he had a giant vr thing on his face

i'm quite enjoying this as someone who's never watched someone LP a horror game. jeff's patter is wonderful
True, but here's my counterpoint: could you imagine Jeff with VR hair? It would be GLORIOUS!

Jintor

i was really enjoying this until it just turned into jeff wandering around in circles while zombie walter white very awkwardly chased him around with a shovel

Aw, shame I missed it live, an email didn't get sent out by Twitch for some reason. =(

Same here. I never got the email or iOS notification. I guess it has something to do with him streaming from PS4.

I dont really mind though, as I am not the sort to interact with chat. The usually toxic Twitch chat has made me never want to type a word on that site - even if Jeff's chat seems like a more clamer/kind place. I will check out the VOD later tonight!

Ogawa-san

No email notification here either :(

Going through the VOD right now. It's one game I don't mind having spoiled, I'm tense enough just watching someone else playing it.

70mins into the RE7 stream, great stuff in the main aside from some technical issues

If the_omega_merga is here, stop spamming the chat with your whining

so1337

Watching Jeff's garage fight was kind of eye-opening. When I fought Jack he pulled me out of the car and started spinning wheelies. Some really good variation in the scripting there.

70mins into the RE7 stream, great stuff in the main aside from some technical issues

If the_omega_merga is here, stop spamming the chat with your whining

Yeah, that was super annoying. More annoying was the excuse of "I'm just being honest". That being said, Jeff has a pretty amazing and civil community which is not easy to come by on Twitch.

Finally caught up with Jeff's new blog, the man's still got that writing touch:

Jeff would like to remind everyone that traffic lights only have one shade of green, so it'd be great if you could just hit the gas and fucking go already when the light changes.

repeater

Jeff would like to remind everyone that traffic lights only have one shade of green, so it'd be great if you could just hit the gas and fucking go already when the light changes.
Haha, that's great! Cranky old games journalist yells at cloud.

My iPhone/Pad/Laptop and everything all told me this time with MANY notifications. I got so many alert tones at once I though a friend was in trouble in something.

I am hoping Jeff doesn't try and reload a previous save when he plays RE7 next because last time he went to the safe room to save he got distracted and didn't actually save. He will lose quite a bit of progress if he overwrites his autosave. Also, whenever he gets nervous he reloads his gun. Wasting a ton of ammo. Pretty infuriating/ hillarious to watch.

I am hoping Jeff doesn't try and reload a previous save when he plays RE7 next because last time he went to the safe room to save he got distracted and didn't actually save. He will lose quite a bit of progress if he overwrites his autosave. Also, whenever he gets nervous he reloads his gun. Wasting a ton of ammo. Pretty infuriating/ hillarious to watch.

Wait, you lose the ammo that's left in the clip in RE7?

I'm 6 hours in and have been reloading after every encounter

Actually, I just tested it. You don't lose ammo when reloading a clip. I thought you lost ammo in previous games but maybe I'm crazy. I should have known better than to question professional video gamer Jeff Green.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Watching his RE7 playthrough. If Burnerman54 is a member here can you please shut the fuck up next time. Jesus, I hate these "wink wink I wonder what that could be hmmmmmmm" backseat drivers that insist on demonstrating their knowledge of the game to Jeff and the chat, effectively ruining any surprise for the man.

Shy

Heads-up for tonight, kids.

Jeff tweeted this earlier.
"Downloading Nioh and will be streaming it tonight! Apparently I'm never going to actually finish any game ever again! Sad!"

sublimit

Banned
Heads-up for tonight, kids.

Jeff tweeted this earlier.
"Downloading Nioh and will be streaming it tonight! Apparently I'm never going to actually finish any game ever again! Sad!"

76a.gif

Top Bottom