• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeremy Conrad (former IGN): BF4 and CoD: Ghosts are 720p on Xbone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
famousmortimer said they're working feverishly on a patch, to enhance the XBO version in some way... so I suspect this story might get even more interesting to come.

BF4 is the only ps4 multiplat I am worried about.

The whole EA/MS partnership has been dirty as hell. I wont believe the ps4 version isnt being held back until I see footage and proof.

Gigarator

Should named it Xbox720 after all.

iOe65poBQjNte.gif

Alx

I don't see the point of a longer embargo since the info will be out sooner or later anyway.
Well, at least now we know (not that it will end the discussions, I suppose).

BF4 is the only ps4 multiplat I am worried about.

The whole EA/MS partnership has been dirty as hell. I wont believe the ps4 version isnt being held back until I see footage and proof.

Hopefully we find out Tuesday when direct feed gameplay is released for the PS4 version

potam

Banned
...and of course this thread happens right when I'm about to leave work :(

Honestly, the only interesting info that is still hiding out is BF4 resolution on PS4 :(

edit: double frowney in one post? :(

Iacobellis

famousmortimer said they're working feverishly on a patch, to enhance the XBO version in some way... so I suspect this story might get even more interesting to come.

I doubt the patch will happen. Call of Duty has always been treated like a red-headed stepchild on the non-lead platform. Look at the PS3 and Vita versions.

scsa

Finally.
The weekend week be fun.
Great week for entertainment.

On a serious note ; ghosts could have been 1080p.... It doesn't look anything fancy. They could have pushed it, videos aren't impressive at all (from a next gen point of view). The game is cross gen granted, but still could be more.

Cess007

If true, I found worse that MS can set an embargo of a game later than other versions to avoid consumers to find out :/

AmyS

Well, at least there's now going to be a Call Of Duty game on an Xbox console that meets the minimum resolution to be considered *technically* HD ,right? All the CoD cames on 360 (and PS3) were actually sub-HD, meaning some res. below native 720p. Though I don't know what the 360 version of Ghosts is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom