• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeremy Conrad (former IGN): BF4 and CoD: Ghosts are 720p on Xbone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascii42

What!?

So that is the "stupid" reason that Gies was talking about, in regards to embargo on Xbone reviews? Is that not something consumers should know? And him being a game journalist, should provide that information to consumers?

Would make sense.

PTG

Time to plop down.

bNnJgT9.gif

lol

REV 09

Well at least this thread has a better source. Seems legit. I'll never buy multiplatform titles on XB1 anyways, but damn...wonder how this will affect game sales in general.

Grief.exe

Is it 720p because of optimization? I am guessing next years cod will be 1080p?

Probably power overhead.

Games will probably look similar on both consoles, in terms of visual options. The PS4 has more raw power and will be able to render significantly more pixels because of it.

N.Domixis

Banned
Well at least this thread has a better source. Seems legit. I'll never buy multiplatform titles on XB1 anyways, but damn...wonder how this will affect game sales in general.

I would not worry, games should eventually look even just like with the ps3.

Amused

Time for Microsoft to just put all the cards on the table?

This is going to come up again, and again and again until they do.

Speak up, get it over with, move on.

Everybody wins.

Man

Jeremy Conrad ‏@ManaByte 1m
MS should bite it and pull a WiiU. New system without the esRAM and just 8GB GDDR5. Same GPU, etc. Just fix the RAM. Next fall for $349.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom