• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Anime adaptation finally announced

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters

This evening a stage event was hosted in which the five previous “Jojos” appeared together and reminisced. It had been billed as the biggest Jojo stage event ever produced. Expectations were high, especially since the price of admission was $40 USD. For the most part, the event was mostly just fun trivial, and line readings. But then at the end, a major kernel of information was revealed. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 6 is finally in production.

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure is a multi-generational epic detailing the trials and tribulations of the Joestar family. It is a long-running manga by Hirohiko Araki. Stone Ocean centers on Jolyne Cujoh, the daughter of Jotaro Kujo (part 3’s protagonist). She will be played Ai Fairouz, a voice actress who entered the industry due to her love for Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. This will be her biggest role to date.

Details are scarce at the moment. We only know that Stone Ocean is in production, but no air date has been given yet. That is likely to come at Anime Expo this summer. In the meantime, fans can watch the Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan OVA on Netflix.

Fret Runner

Yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be
Written in the stars...
Written in the stars...

Just thinking how awesome towards the end will look animated (hopefully)
tenor.gif

Shai-Tan

Banned
are any of the other series as good as Stardust Crusaders? That’s the only one I saw. I don’t know if good is the right word, but it was funny because it was so goofy

n0razi

are any of the other series as good as Stardust Crusaders? That’s the only one I saw. I don’t know if good is the right word, but it was funny because it was so goofy

Battle Tendency with dubbed English is funnier IMHO

4976689.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

Is this one even more strange than part 5?!

I don't know if i can feed up with something more bullshittery than giorno's powers...

Is this one even more strange than part 5?!

I don't know if i can feed up with something more bullshittery than giorno's powers...

story wise maybe as bullshit, if not more than part 5. power wise... I think there's a few that's more grounded but there's also some that's way more crazy. so kinda mix bag.

Top Bottom