• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Jones tests positive for steroids after UFC 214, title stripped

Look what I just found:

Bets on how long until Jones fucks everything up? I just can't see the guy changing, which is a shame. Without all that bullshit he did I would be willing to bet right now in an alternate universe he could be with both HW and LHW belts, or at least try.

(07-30-2017, 03:58 AM)

rdlol.gif

I wonder how Cormier is taking this, like only way he gets the belt from Jones is by UFC striping him of it twice already ��. Has to be playing with his mind right now.

Also, Jones is just pure stupidity bottled into a person.

Well Jones is a multiple time cheater so Cormier lost to a cheater

Jerm411

I wonder how Cormier is taking this, like only way he gets the belt from Jones is by UFC striping him of it twice already 🤔. Has to be playing with his mind right now.

Also, Jones is just pure stupidity bottled into a person.

He's probably thinking why the fuck do I keep putting myself through this....

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Well Jones is a multiple time cheater so Cormier lost to a cheater

Exactly and the 2nd time was a very close fight until the KO. At least that loss in my mind is kinda a wash at this point. PED's make a very very real difference and what Jones failed for here isn't an off cycle drug like last time. Its a straight up steroid

Burritoad

Holy fuck, this guy had it all at such a young age, now he'll just be known as one of the biggest fuck ups in sports history.

I don't know why I'm so shocked at this news. I felt so bad for DC after his last defeat... will he get the belt back without fighting, or will there have to be a title fight to claim it?

I don't know why I'm so shocked at this news. I felt so bad for DC after his last defeat... will he get the belt back without fighting, or will there have to be a title fight to claim it?

i imagine the belt will revert back to him. The division sucks anyway. Was hoping DC would jump to HW after the loss.

Jones popping hot bummed me out the first time, now it's just funny to me. I can't help but find it hard to feel bad when bad shit happens to Dana White and the UFC.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Yeah, at this point, just lifetime ban. UFC gave him enough chances.

UFC isn't going to ban him. If there's money to be made, they'll put up with it. He won't be sanctioned to fight anywhere for 4 years, though, effectively banning him.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I guess Jones can go to the WWE now for dat Lesnar fight instead of the other way around.

pixelation

Dangnabbit!, why does he keep sabotaging himself?. I am pretty sure that he would've beat Cormier regardless. I hate him... he should be banned from ever again competing in the UFC (if tainted supplements weren't the culprit).

Has anyone taken a bigger shit on their legacy than Jon Jones? He could have gone down as the greatest to ever do it and all he be remembered for is doing coke and steroids.

I would be really surprised if they do cut him though. Dana loves his crackhead too much to cut him. JBJ will get a 2-4 years suspension, comes back and claims he is clean, beats the champ, then gets popped again, rinse and repeat.

Edit: forgot to check on sherdog. BRB. They seem to be taking it..... Rather well from my pov. Bravo sherdog, bravo ��

Nameless

Has anyone taken a bigger shit on their legacy than Jon Jones? He could have gone down as the greatest to ever do it and all he be remembered for is doing coke and steroids.

Now all he has to is become a neocon and giant homophobe and WWE will name an award after him.

Top Bottom