• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey (PSN) - thatgamecompany's new game!!! (Game Releases in Spring 2012)

newjeruse

JenovaChen Jenova Chen
My online presence went silent for a while. Now I'm back with Journey's E3 build^_^. A lot of hard work went in from everyone at TGC.
Really hoping we get a date for this. Is late summer still a possibility?

I love so much the vibe of Thatgamecompany's games. Can't wait to play this one!
I think a summer release date is still possible at this point. It's a PSN game, online distribution goes really faster than "classic" distribution methods.

Chû Totoro said:
I love so much the vibe of Thatgamecompany's games. Can't wait to play this one!
I think a summer release date is still possible at this point. It's a PSN game, online distribution goes really faster than "classic" distribution methods.

this game has 'summer' vibe all over it, IMO.

Please, TGC, surprise everyone at E3 with- "PS Store is coming back- and JOURNEY with it!" :D

dreamfall

TheJollyCorner said:
this game has 'summer' vibe all over it, IMO.

Please, TGC, surprise everyone at E3 with- "PS Store is coming back- and JOURNEY with it!" :D

THIS! Jenova Chen + Kellee Santiago + TGC = love. Flower is so incredible!

Played a bit of this today at the SCEE area. Fucking beautiful game and I love how it unravels the story of what has happened. The gameplay is pretty simple as I had only received the jump and essentially a super jump command that can only be used if you collect talismans around the fields your explore, but it's executed very well.

SamuraiX-

I've been wondering the same thing. :(

I'm starting to question whether thatgamecompany believes this is a 2011 title anymore.

Patapwn

image.php

Riposte

The sand looks really good, but everything else in the environment looks drab and overly simplistic(a waste really). Nothing shown yet has really made me understand why you'd want to play it instead of watch it(a lot of fucking nothing happens in between all that walking). Looks more promising than Flower and Flow though.

yggdrasil

Hopefully it'll be released alongside with the Smithsonian's Art of Video Games Exhibition, or at least firmly dated then, since Kellee and Robin are speaking at the opening.

Zia

"1fivefive: @thatgamecompany Still no sign of a release date for Journey?

thatgamecompany: @1fivefive We announced a couple months back that it will come out this spring, so the game will be out very soon! :D
"

Top Bottom