• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Jul 8-21) The International 2014 DOTA 2 Championships: $10.5 million prize pool

kanuuna

Sand_Storm_icon.png

Sibylus

Banned
Lol, Darude wiki page used to have his name bar replaced with "Dudududududu" Now it's all:

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛

Stole mah joke.

Lol, Darude wiki page used to have his name bar replaced with "Dudududududu" Now it's all:

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO SLEEP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE PLAY SANDSTORM  SO  I CAN GO TO   

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
I thought the ending few posts of this thread is going to be glorious, about observations of the last four games in the grand finals and some discussion regarding gameplay or how things should have been structured by Valve or more.

But appears the thread went to trash.

ViviOggi

I thought the ending few posts of this thread is going to be glorious, about observations of the last four games in the grand finals and some discussion regarding gameplay or how things should have been structured by Valve or more.

pls no copy pasterino

spootime

Hylian7

I stopped watching last night after a while because I went to sleep. Did Darude ever play full on Sandstorm or just keep occasionally sampling it?

Also we need gifs of Katie Kate, especially that scream/orgasm/whatever the hell it was.

Nzyme32

I stopped watching last night after a while because I went to sleep. Did Darude ever play n full on Sandstorm or just keep occasionally sampling it.

Naturally for a performance where you are known for your anthem, he saved it till closing. I liked that he shouted out twitch chat before doing it, chat became incomprehensible. Missed opportunity to spam Sand King all over the place though at the show

Hylian7

Naturally for a performance where you are known for your anthem, he saved it till closing. I liked that he shouted out twitch chat before doing it, chat became incomprehensible. Missed opportunity to spam Sand King all over the place though at the show
Figured that was probably the case, I'll have to check it out on YouTube later.

Top Bottom