• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

njean777

What in the fucking fuck was that? The crowd went insane when Ziggler won, and they go and fuck everything. There was no reaction at all for the miz, and that is not what they want. He didn't even get booed.

Kenobi

All Miz needs is new music and you'll all love him. Dude is talented.

Honestly that's just partially why I don't care for him. I'm glad he changed that shitty hairstyle he had but he just needs a new package. He's fine in the ring when he tries. I dunno. Bret put it best.

"AND HIS OPPONENT...themiz"

I wish WWE would ask for comments on why you are cancelling. I would put the constant shilling of the fucking network. It's honestly more off putting than any of the other issues I have with the product

Sooooo...about Cesaro......

Cesaro does something awesome then loses, the usual. It's fucking irritating what they did to his momentum knowing full well Paul would just ditch him for Brock in a couple of months. He was massively over after WM and then they just use him as an excuse to mention Brock whilst pushing people who have never got over despite having multiple huge opportunities like Miz.

Top Bottom