• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June OXM Teases New Front Misson to be Revealed at E3 (confirmed, first screen)

batbeg

Wait a minute, you're not me!

Pictures are pretty nice, actually, but they don't really reveal anything I didn't already know - the wanzers look pretty good, but the environments are terribad. The indoor one with the computer looks nice, but it being a cutscene type scenario doubtless has something to do with that.

The good looking wanzers really just make it hurt that little bit more for me though :lol

spidye said:
is it me or does this really looks bad?

It looks... Okay, but I STILL cant get over the fact that fucking Double Helix has made it into an 3rd-persopn action game opposed to staying true to the original SRPG roots. Its killing me.

Its killing me even further that, Square had the worst idea and outsource it to them.

batbeg

highluxury said:
It looks... Okay, but I STILL cant get over the fact that fucking Double Helix has made it into an 3rd-persopn action game opposed to staying true to the original SRPG roots. Its killing me.

That doesn't really make sense... of course DH are going to change the genre, that's the reason for the IP being outsourced to begin with. And frankly, I don't even think it's that bad of an idea for a spinoff, it's just the developers pedigree and current information which has me so depressed :lol

highluxury said:
Its killing me even further that, Square had the worst idea and outsource it to them.

Well, remember, they were one of about 10 developers, so as presumably Square-Enix chose the best developer of the lot, it could've been even worse!

batbeg said:
That doesn't really make sense... of course DH are going to change the genre, that's the reason for the IP being outsourced to begin with. And frankly, I don't even think it's that bad of an idea for a spinoff, it's just the developers pedigree and current information which has me so depressed :lol

What I wouldnt give for a proper High Def Front Mission. Knowing DH, I will just put it in the ignore pile with the rest of their travesties.

Well, remember, they were one of about 10 developers, so as presumably Square-Enix chose the best developer of the lot, it could've been even worse!

e9c8iw.gif

That just sends shivers down my spine...

Top Bottom