• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Sephzilla

Baron Corbin is on track to become WWE Champion before Shinsuke Nakamura and Sami Zayn

JfsCmO4.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Corbin has been on the main roster longer than Nakamura and been in more main events

why would Nakamura get a title shot before him?

Baron Corbin is on track to become WWE Champion before Shinsuke Nakamura and Sami Zayn

JfsCmO4.gif

Well yeah, Zayn is never becoming WWE champ, so logically everyone else on the roster is on track before him

He's SD's Cesaro, in that the reasons to leave the company greatly outweigh the reasons to re-sign

jmdajr

Hey so wtf. Jinder was gone what, two years? I guess he juiced to to the max and then got off of it? I mean you probably keep some of that muscle mass right? Just by training and eating etc.

How long does that shit stay in your system?

Kaladin

Hey so wtf. Jinder was gone what, two years? I guess he juiced to to the max and then got off of it? I mean you probably keep some of that muscle mass right? Just by training and eating etc.

I dunno but dude is jacked vs his NXT run.

jinder-mahal-nxt-1494489397-800.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
just realized that jinder is still champion and mister and miss money in the bank are respectively corbin and carmella

darkest timeline indeed
I certainly just kind of went "heh..." when I heard the results.

Guess I'll try to watch last night's main event when I get the chance.

Watching MITB. Women's ladder match was actually decent. Tamina looked great and did shockingly well in the match too. Not mad about the ending...I kinda thought it was funny tbh. Uso and New Day match was botchy but good as well. Big E is still sloppy in the ring to me though. Watching Lana v Naomi and Lana needs to chill with the yelling.

You have to be pretty stupid to fail a WWE drug test.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like Carmella

I'd rather have a fun character win MITB than a 'good wrestler' since the good wrestlers have had like what..2? good matches since they showed up on the main roster? And Carmella's never had a match as bad as Naomi and Lana had last night.

Mahonay

Banned
Carmella is bad wrestler and a middling character. She should be middle card at most. Not vying for the title. But I don't think that's a unique opinion.

Kaladin

Carmella is bad wrestler and a middling character. She should be middle card at most. Not vying for the title. But I don't think that's a unique opinion.

I honestly think Smackdown is at a place where they're giving anyone the opportunity to take the ball and run with it...that is, anyone but the 3 or 4 guys or women on the roster who literally can take the ball and run with it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well yeah, Zayn is never becoming WWE champ, so logically everyone else on the roster is on track before him

He's SD's Cesaro, in that the reasons to leave the company greatly outweigh the reasons to re-sign

From what perspective?

Zayn's having a nice career in WWE.

somedevil

If anyone interested here is the top 4 youtube views from money in the bank last night from the WWE site:

1. Jinder confronts Baron Corbin on talking smack: 628,000
2. Jinder vs Orton: 366,00
3. Women's money in the bank: 326,000
4. Lana vs Naomi: 303,000

Mahonay

Banned
I honestly think Smackdown is at a place where they're giving anyone the opportunity to take the ball and run with it...that is, anyone but the 3 or 4 guys or women on the roster who literally can take the ball and run with it.
Lol. That's why I can only surmise that it is a terrible fucking show at the moment. You HAVE good/great workers on the roster. But these are the people you put on the very top?

Especially on the men's side, Nak and AJ aren't getting any younger. But no, we absolutely need Corbin chasing Jinder Mahal instead? Hahahaha fuck off

If anyone interested here is the top 4 youtube views from money in the bank last night from the WWE site:

1. Jinder confronts Baron Corbin on talking smack: 628,000
2. Jinder vs Orton: 366,00
3. Women's money in the bank: 326,000
4. Lana vs Naomi: 303,000
I liked that staredown.

When's the last heel that Booker and Renee enjoyed having a interview with?

Mahonay

Banned
He almost certainly took the Adderall within a day of the test, and even if he was notified day of that he'd be tested, it would have been too late and not out of his system by then.
The working/travel schedule for these guys is obscene, so I'd believe it. Adderall is probably commonly used during particularly crazy months, even if not prescribed to them.

Not saying that he didn't juice. Don't really care honestly.

Anth0ny

all wrestling promotions that went out of business made horrible booking decisions that turned fans off.

the writers and bookers probably thought it was "great heel heat". but instead the fans were saying "fuck you, this is shit, I'm done with your goofy fake sports bullshit".

if only there were metrics we could look at to see if the same is happening with wwe at the moment...

I'm sure if gaf was around in 2000 you'd have gimmick posters defending russo's 2000 booking because it was GREAT heel heat bro.

Top Bottom