• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Family bonds are important as is respecting your elders. This is what Seth Rollins teaches me. Sticking together winning as a unit instead of chasing selfish individualism

We are family and that that is what's important
WHY HAVENT YOU APOLOGIZED FOR THE JINDER AVATAR SWITCH THEN

DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM SETH SINCE HE HWE YET TO APOLOGIZE TO ROMAN OR DEAN

Bronx-Man

Banned
DDSwlMaVYAAPz_1.jpg
When she says she wanna try some freaky shit but you forgot the safeword

NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] Billy Gunn main events in 2017
NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] WWE Can Get the F Out
NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] The Greatest Wrestlers in the World. And Yoshitatsu.

somedevil

Ambulance match is for the number one contender's spot?

I can see that with Brock leaving next year, but Samoa Joe really need Heyman?

Has not been outright said but it seems likely the winner gets Brock at Summerslam. If Roman wins then they changed the supposed plan of him facing him at Wrestlemania.

I feel like Heyman's promo was designed to say "guys, this won't be a four minute match."

Finn probably has her in the gym 24/7

You mean cathy kelley. WWE has a lot of Brunettes on the roster.

Cagey

Banned
I reached for my remote when I heard Bayley's theme but then I remembered I'm actually caught up and watching live for once and can't FFWD past her.😔

Bronx-Man

Banned
Yeah, she's done in WWE. Homegirl booked like she's goddamn Colin Delaney. Get her outta this hellhole and let her do something worth her time.

Top Bottom