• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber has bodyguard carry him up Great Wall of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
AW9dwbE.jpg

jIOCuja.jpg

For anyone who thinks you're supposed to walk up all those steps on China's Great Wall, new photos of Justin Bieber demonstrate how a pop prince tackles the historic landmark.

On the BelieveTourUpdates Twitter account, Bieber is pictured Monday riding on the shoulders of two bodyguards as he tours the Wall. Other images show the 19-year-old singer actually walking, and one image shows him posing with his posse with the caption, "We made it up top!! #GreatWall"

The @BelieveTUpdates account shared numerous other photos of Bieber in Beijing, where he performed this week. He rode a bike and a skateboard and a Segway (shirtless) and visited an Apple Store wearing a policeman's cap — so, you know, to avoid drawing any attention.

The pop star is rapidly canvassing his body with a variety of tattoos, and one photo reveals a new Biblical verse on his back: "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalms 119 : 105" A fitting tribute for a guy whose feet barely touched the path on the Great Wall.

But in a reminder that small children and stuffed panda bears are always worth cuddling, Bieber gets a few points for uploading a video that should lift us all up just a little bit.

Aiii

So not worth it
Lets be honest here, if I was rich as fuck and had servants to carry me places, I'd do it too.

And so would you, because why the fuck not?

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
This kid is doomed to be an asshole for life.

Lets be honest here, if I was rich as fuck and had servants to carry me places, I'd do it too.

And so would you, because why the fuck not?

It is kind of an attitude thing. If you did it like: "I am just having some lighthearted fun with these guys" it is much less likely to upset people than: "I am literally the king of the world, anyone why disagrees is not worthy of living, more money and fame, please."

And by the way, I actually don't know which one Bieber is closer to.. I don't actively follow what he does.

Tenks

are those guys paid to be his friends

so sad

Fuck I'd get paid to hang out with the Beebs going around to foreign countries and shit. If someone wants to pay me to go to China with them on vacation I'll carry your ass up the stairs.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Why all the hate? Dude is living the life.

Nouveau riche with no humility. Odds are just as good he'll be living in his car one day as anything else.

Someone smart and quiet is banking the lasting fortune away behind the scenes.

Espresso

Banned
Nouveau riche with no humility. Odds are just as good he'll be living in his car one day as anything else.

Someone smart and quiet is banking the lasting fortune away behind the scenes.

Sure, but he's only a teenager. You can't expect him to act with grace when he grew up in Canada.

Imbarkus

Sure, but he's only a teenager. You can't expect him to act with grace when he grew up in Canada.

Oh snap ay!

EDIT: He also should make sure his bearers are the same height so he doesn't get a curved spine!

J10

Banned
As a grown man I'd be too embarrassed to be carried around like that by other grown men, but that's just me.

Lesath

There is a Chinese saying that you are a man once you travel a length of the Great Wall. I suppose he technically did it.

Tenks

Thats not living the life, lol, that's being a piece of crap.

How many celebrities get piggy bank rides like that to "live the life"... Come on.

Dude there are guys on the street selling drugs to kids and traffiking young women for sex trade. Those are the "pieces of crap." Beebs just has a false sense of entitlement but he isn't hurting anyone doing his thing.

Jay Sosa

Thats not living the life, lol, that's being a piece of crap.

How many celebrities get piggy bank rides like that to "live the life"... Come on.

I think you have no idea what crazy demands some of these divas/popstars have. Their employees would be delighted if it only was kids stuff like that.

Takuan

It's only as big a deal as you make it out to be.

Kid has manservants that are paid to take orders. Whether you agree or not, that's the reality.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
I think you have no idea what crazy demands some of these divas/popstars have. Their employees would be delighted if it only was kids stuff like that.
I hope the J-Lo rumor of her having someone walk in front of her spraying perfume so she doesn't have to smell the commoners is real.

Granted, he's rich as fuck but c'mon. The dude is what, 18-19 yrs old? He's an adult. You just can't make another grown-ass man carry you up the stairs because you're tired or too high. Funny how he wants to be seen like a man for some stuff but in other situations he is just a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom