• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber stops traffic in LA to confront paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Damn why can't Miley and Biebs be BFFs

Miley Cyrus Destroys Photographer at LAX

they both hate the paps a lot

bA3Dx.jpg

EJsTE.gif

but she used to be so nice to them :(

Zaph

A few years of harassment from paparazzi (who's photos keep you relevant and propel your stardom) while making millions. Then you can retire, wait for your profile to drop and spend the rest of your live doing whatever.

Plus, there are places you can go all over the world where you won't be hassled. Ever wondered why you don't see photos of certain celebrities? Because they don't walk down Rodeo Drive and go "Oh, the damn paps found me again!".

Pein

Banned
get a normal car if you don't wanna be seen. You're obviously gonna catch attention if your driving a Ferrari around.

Chiggs

THe only people he "stopped" were the paparazzi... and they had the option to go around him, but didn't, so he wasn't really stopping them, either?

You want to know why they stopped? Because they're scum that stalk people for a living. If Justin stops, they stop, regardless of whether or not they need to.

Of all the things that I am concerned about in this world, the unfair treatment of celebrities is dead last.

Amazing car, I couldn't imagine being harassed on that level. Would drive me insane.
Basically this. That is why I don't buy tabloids or watch TMZ on television. The paparazzi are in part why celebs lives are train wreaks a lot of times. Not a Justin lover or hater, but having cars swarm you whenever you go out and basically make your and others driving super dangerous.

Milchjon

I like Bieber.

I don't know if I could take it if I was confronted with his music all the time, but he seems like a talented, chill dude.

Also, these guys suck.

G-Fex

I like Bieber.

I don't know if I could take it if I was confronted with his music all the time, but he seems like a talented, chill dude.

Also, these guys suck.

I don't get it, why is bieber chilled? I expected him to start shouting out expletives at the paparazzi that was beside him.

Absolutely. There is no statistical correlation between money and happiness beyond ~70k/anum in US dollars; the best hypothesis I've seen is that this is approximately the amount which covers having transportation, having food, owning a house, having insurance for everything important, and then making sure none of those are in immediate danger of repossession (i.e. a huge mortgage). Beyond that, it is not obvious that income and wealth matter.

It is not just about the money. For me, it is the idea of not working. Pay me 100K a year to let me just live my life and I will be perfectly content.

It would suck to not be able to go out in public anymore. You can't go out with friends or go on a date without it becoming a mob of paparazzi and fans. That isn't to say its worse than having to live paycheck to paycheck but it would seriously suck.

Cake Boss

Banned
get a normal car if you don't wanna be seen. You're obviously gonna catch attention if your driving a Ferrari around.

Fuck that you only live once.

Gotta give it to the kid he has awesome taste in cars, DAT WHITE 458 HNNNGGGG, I am suprised he didn't go with the generic green lambo like 90% of other famous people.

Log4Girlz

I'm more amazed by how many people seem to envy his wealth and view it as the end goal -- as if Justin Beiber has reached the finish line and accomplished life's missions.

It's as if people actually live by the phrase "fuck bitches, get paid" seriously. I sort of thought people were being ironic when they said that, but I suppose not.

If life is just a game then he's won.

I'm more amazed by how many people seem to envy his wealth and view it as the end goal -- as if Justin Beiber has reached the finish line and accomplished life's missions.

It's as if people actually live by the phrase "fuck bitches, get paid" seriously. I sort of thought people were being ironic when they said that, but I suppose not.

It's fuck bitches, get money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom