• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

tumblr_mkx0lqjngY1s2f0sho1_500.jpg

I dunno what's going on in here. Dog Ritsu is best Ritsu

Come back Kandrick!!

MikeMyers

Bwhahaha, I randomly found a DBZ Ocean Dub episode on youtube. You know, I kinda liked that dubbed.

Looks like iPhone users are actually in the minority here in K-ON GAF. Maybe I'll get with the times this summer when I'm upgrade eligible and get a Galaxy S4 or something.

I don't even know what a Galaxy S4 is! My sister works for a phone company and knows all that stuff.

Bwhahaha, I randomly found a DBZ Ocean Dub episode on youtube. You know, I kinda liked that dubbed.

I don't even know what a Galaxy S4 is! My sister works for a phone company and knows all that stuff.

I watched all those episodes back in 1995. Ocean Dub was excellent!

I don't follow most of the phones either, got a Kindle recently, though.

MikeMyers

I watched all those episodes back in 1995. Ocean Dub was excellent!

I don't follow most of the phones either, got a Kindle recently, though.

Yeah, I liked Ocean Dub too. I still think the franchise holds up pretty well, I usually prefer the first half of the saga over the second half's (Vegeta searching for the DB, Piccolo searching for Cell, etc.)

Time for me to go to bed :( I'm probably gonna miss the big switchover if it happens tomorrow, I'm doing welding all day :(

I'll be sure to catch up with y'all tomorrow evening though :D

cjkeats

Apple is shit for pretentious hipsters.

I have a Note II, I can't imagine what it must be like not being able to multitask on my smartphone.

That's completely reversed these days. The pretentious ones are the Android users who think their shitty crapware filled device is better than everything.
I haven't met an android user yet who don't talk about their phone like a hipster talking about their phone.

and you can multitask on every phone.

Top Bottom