• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Madao

Gonna be weird when we go to a new thread.

By the way, TRIPLE DOSING ON SM - anime, live-action, & manga all at the same time.

i'm on the manga now.

whoa. it is quite different and also shows how much of the anime is filler (i never knew exactly which parts were filler). things go a little too fast.

MikeMyers

i'm on the manga now.

whoa. it is quite different and also shows how much of the anime is filler (i never knew exactly which parts were filler). things go a little too fast.

Yeah basically, Ami debuts in CH2 of the manga, but Episode 7 in the anime.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Well, since this thread isn't dead yet I might as well post Mugi cosplaying as the best Precure ever:
nGDYBHwl.jpg

Good morning everyone!

More Pretty Mugi!

Gotta break this combo with the song which won the Theme Song Award at the Animation Kobe Awards 2010.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqx8tAdID9w

The video is actually pretty interesting to watch too and fits the show itself nicely.

Wow, never heard that before. Awesome song and a pretty cool video. I need to get into more J-pop.

Here's a song I really liked from a while back, even if I never watched the series.

Stark

Banned
image.php

The fuck is this?

PS: On the third episode of Index. Teacher is the best so far.

I promised Theonik I'd use it. Always wanted to try something with a reaction.

Komoe-sensei is awesome indeed!

EDIT: Plus, that is me with exams right now, lol.

Theonik

I promised Theonik I'd use it. Always wanted to try something with a reaction.

Komoe-sensei is awesome indeed!

EDIT: Plus, that is me with exams right now, lol.
You don't have to if you don't want to! Would hate to feel like I'm forcing avatars on people!

Top Bottom