• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Farewell <3

mRtN5.gif

awwwww.

You're probably only gonna find one from either a screen shot or fan art this early.
I found two nice images(Shiny Chariot poster from the movie/show and a piece of fanart), but I can't get them to look good... looks like I'll have to grab some shots myself.

lazy ass internet, making me do all the work

cjkeats

I found two nice images(Shiny Chariot poster from the movie/show and a piece of fanart), but I can't get them to look good... looks like I'll have to grab some shots myself.

lazy ass internet, making me do all the work

Yeah, but to be fair, we don't see much of her character in the movie either. I liked the main girl. Reminded me of Madoka from Rinne No Lagrange.

We're still here?

Meanwhile, Chet's still:
XOJnB.gif

Can't stop the k-on party cause the k-on party don't stop.

Madao

we're in the 4th day glitch. enjoy it while it lasts.

in MM, there's a glitch that lets you play past the final day and people refer to that as the "4th day" glitch.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Can we filed for exemption? How can this be never ending if we are locking it!!

Will the title of the next thread be as embarrassing so I won't be to visit at work again?

Maybe we can finally ban all gif in OT2 so loading 2 pages wouldn't break the monthly cap in my data plan.

But I don't want to leave this thread... is this what true love feels like? Someone should pdf all 200 pages of this thread, maybe we can kickstart a book or something.

Articalys

Fine, whatever, call it a compulsive need to respond to everything with a "better" version of it if that makes you happier.

I'll just get out and wait for the new thread tomorrow.

Fine, whatever, call it a compulsive need to respond to everything with a "better" version of it if that makes you happier.

I'll just get out and wait for the new thread tomorrow.

You're coming off sounding pretty cranky. Your first link was a short version, and I liked it a lot, so I linked a longer version.

Then you posted that awesome rock cover, and I supplied the hilarious music video to it. Not sure why you took offense.

Anyway, I have absolutely no ill-will toward you, actually the opposite. I'm grateful you made me aware of E-girls's version of the song, so thank you! and good night.

Also, we need something cute.

tumblr_lufh9jWPKt1qa81zuo1_500.gif

Top Bottom