• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

tumblr_mhtv9zt2eZ1r6mc3xo1_500.gif

one piece gif to make chet upset

Just to let you all know, the new thread probably isn't going to go up until tomorrow my time, so use these next 40 posts wisely.

Noooo~ You mean we'll have to actually use the Anime thread in the meantime >_>

I guess there's the IRC...

Alright, more gaming for me. I'll check back in a few hours to see if this is done yet.

cjkeats

I guess I'll say some stuff incase I miss the end.

This thread is very special to me. It changed my view on online communities all together. Before I wasn't much of a poster, but I had a Yui avatar. I got a PM from Chet that simply said "Best thread on gaf" with nothing more than a link to here.

This was my first post in here:
I finally got around to watching the movie. Oh god, that last song. Tears.
Their english when they were in London was hilarious though.

This thread is always the first I click in the mornings, and anytime I check my subs. Always entertaining, helpful, and hilarious. Always there when you need a laugh, or need to see something cute
or lewd

I guess what I'm trying to say, is you guys and gals are the best on the internet.
iMWO2eJEsz1c7.gif

I look forward to seeing you all in OT2!

Articalys

Really though, it's not like threads get autolocked at 20k posts or something. When's the last time a mod even stopped by this place?

I'm sure they'll let the thread go into overtime for a short while before Chet can post the OT2 tomorrow.

do i count as one of the best even though i'm technically new to the thread keats

It's not about being the best, silly. We're all in this together!
I'm the best ;P

I'm also grateful to this thread, Special thanks goes to Amish for telling me about K-On and finding this neat community. I look forward to eventually watching the rest and then the movie and discussing things even further!
Whenever that may be!

We'll see each other soon...or whenever Chet finishes new thread :p

In the meantime, Yui will kiss this place goodbye!

mRtN5.gif

cjkeats

SO LONG, AND GOODNIGHTTTTTT
I had a picture of the girls running I was gonna post, from near the end of the movie, oddly approate for here, but now I'm mobile. :(

Top Bottom