• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I've noticed. It's a fake android phone. I almost de-waifued her, but I cut her some slack for the iPad.

It's actually a knockoff Sony Xperia Z. Remember that A-1 Pictures is the studio now, so in addition to seeing BS Wita (which doesn't actually have a Love Plus game I believe) we see Kirino's knockoff Sony smartphone. Plus everyone owns an AVIO in Oreimo, it's like how in the recent James Bond movies where everyone uses Sony stuff but in the real world Sony stuff is quite rare these days, one reason why the company has been struggling.

Kirino only has a laptop, since when did she get a tablet? I didn't see any tablets...

I always forget about golden finger. She was amazing. That scene where he takes her phone. Holy Shit.

You've already had it corrected to 'Shining Finger' for you, but yeah. Moeka is pretty awesome.

Actually if you took my phone from my hand I would probably react the same way. In the space of 3 years of smartphone ownership I've more or less transferred my entire life to my device, I don't know anybody's phone number (except my own) and I don't know where anything is unless I have my phone with me so I can look at my Contacts and Google Maps. I do all my email on my phone and the majority of my web browsing. I only use my laptop now if I want to type a long post or email, for short messages my phone is always with me so it's easier to use that.

cjkeats

It's actually a knockoff Sony Xperia Z. Remember that A-1 Pictures is the studio now, so in addition to seeing BS Wita (which doesn't actually have a Love Plus game I believe) we see Kirino's knockoff Sony smartphone. Plus everyone owns an AVIO in Oreimo, it's like how in the recent James Bond movies where everyone uses Sony stuff but in the real world Sony stuff is quite rare these days, one reason why the company has been struggling.

Kirino only has a laptop, since when did she get a tablet? I didn't see any tablets...

TYxIVnV.jpg
Her PC is based on a real Sony one too.

Actually if you took my phone from my hand I would probably react the same way. In the space of 3 years of smartphone ownership I've more or less transferred my entire life to my device, I don't know anybody's phone number (except my own) and I don't know where anything is unless I have my phone with me so I can look at my Contacts and Google Maps. I do all my email on my phone and the majority of my web browsing. I only use my laptop now if I want to type a long post or email, for short messages my phone is always with me so it's easier to use that.

You and me both. My phone is my most important item with me all the time.

When did Mugi do that?

The movie I believe. I might be wrong.

EDIT: Just checked the scen I thought it was, it's not. I have no idea.

I'm thinking S2 for some reason!

And I passed Finance with flying colors. :D
You guys seriously need to go watch the show again. I'd think the sticker on her jacket should been a huge tip off...
At least we have Kazzy here who knows what's up!
Chet's going to kill all of you.

Over what? Arguing which crappy phone is better than the other crappy phone?

Okay, seriously. I'm going to be on a plane for 14 hours tomorrow. What animus are safe to watch in public? Yes, I realize this will rule out most animus these days which involve cute girls doing cute things these days.

No Caj, I will not watch Cardcaptor Sakura. Deal with it.

Okay, seriously. I'm going to be on a plane for 14 hours tomorrow. What animus are safe to watch in public? Yes, I realize this will rule out most animus these days which involve cute girls doing cute things these days.

K-ON!

If you can't comfortably watch K-ON! in public, I really don't think you'd have the courage to watch anything else.

K-ON!

If you can't comfortably watch K-ON! in public, I really don't think you'd have the courage to watch anything else.

They already suggested that in the IRC you are frequently no longer present in. I wasn't planning a re-watch of K-ON so soon so it's off the table. I want to watch something I haven't seen before, the list of stuff on my backlog is miles long.

Uraizen

Banned

One Piece.

You won't even finish it before you land, enjoy.

One Piece.

You won't even finish it before you land, enjoy.

Okay, how about we go ahead and take shounen off the table too.

I won't be sitting there watching for 14 straight hours either. I want to work on my fanfic for the first time in months and also sleep and stuff.

Already thought of that one, but thanks anyways. I think I left off around episode 13, so I have plenty of episodes I could get through.

I just realized I have a mother load of old Ghibli stuff I could watch that I haven't seen in years. Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, etc. I also haven't watched Makoto Shinkai's most recent film, Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo (Children Who Chase Lost Voices).

Kazzy

Already thought of that one, but thanks anyways. I think I left off around episode 13, so I have plenty of episodes I could get through.

I just realized I have a mother load of old Ghibli stuff I could watch that I haven't seen in years. Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, etc. I also haven't watched Makoto Shinkai's most recent film, Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo (Children Who Chase Lost Voices).

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Porco Rosso
Only Yesterday
Nichijou
Usagi Drop
Polar Bear's Café
Chihayafuru
Kids on the Slope

Public Service Announcement

Trigger has uploaded the official English-subtitled version of Little Witch Academia for free. You guys have no excuse to not watch it now (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, EMITAN).

*Is shamed*

Kazzy

Get out of here with your filthy lists!

Makes note to hold a bias towards Diebuster in all future discussion.

Top Bottom