• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calcaneus

OMG Answer Me 1997 is so much fun... when Eunji's character is caught by the teacher writing gay fanfic about H.O.T. members doing it.. they frikkin nailed that fanfic lingo.
I keep hearing good things about this show, I don't really watch dramas but maybe I'll check this out.

I keep hearing good things about this show, I don't really watch dramas but maybe I'll check this out.

Yeah, check it out. It's one of the better dramas shown this year.

OMG Answer Me 1997 is so much fun... when Eunji's character is caught by the teacher writing gay fanfic about H.O.T. members doing it.. they frikkin nailed that fanfic lingo.

Any thoughts on who Shi Won's husband is? This probably is the most intriguing thing about the show, and it's not because I'm gonna go murder Eunji's on screen husband lol. The show pretty much eliminated Joon Hee because he's gay so you'd think it was Yoon Jae confirmed but they throw a slight curveball when
Tae Woong noticed that Shi Won did the same exact thing as her sister when he gave her the CD player
then
in the end of ep 7 where it seems like he's introducing Shi Won to Tae Woong's friend
. Then there's also another epic revelation at the end of episode 8(so if you haven't seen it, don't highlight)
where Tae Woong drops an atomic bomb on Yoon Jae's D-Day and tells him that he likes Shi Won before he drops him off at the place where Yoon Jae is supposed to meet Shi Won
. I honestly don't know now after all this, it's just sooo convoluted I dunno what to think anymore.

its based on a japanese comic hanakimi where a girl moves into an all boys school to be with some guy she admires. The japanese drama is hilarious if you want to give that a go

lol. I was going to joke about reading a shoujo manga just like that once, and it turns out I actually did.

Pendulum

Did the group that was subbing Heroes get bored or something? The show finished mid-2011, and they've only done up to ep32 (out of 40). I was quite liking that show.

(._.)

Banned
pzCww.jpg
zKvCb.jpg
CSxzC.jpg

QIJ78.jpg
G5zqg.jpg
qQCYv.jpg

eMSht.jpg
ERo78.jpg
q3HhI.jpg

NfhWQ.jpg
eKPJW.jpg
urqTi.jpg
;)

Ranvier

She started out as my 2nd favorite member, but is now down to #5 or so. She has barely changed since debut, so I'm pretty bored of her now.

Yeah, perfection can get boring at times. Some people need flaws in their girls so they don't feel completely inadequate. But I'm kinda glad she hasnt really changed her look. I feel like people like Sunny or Sica are completely look dependent. They can seem decent at times with a cool new hairstyle but it's really hit or miss. Yuri or yoona just do the straight hair down with a few variations since they already look good. Don't need a dramatic change to "wow" the crowd.

I think Yuri has gained a bit of weight recently but hasn't really worked out like she used too hence the wider face and general soft look. Not that that's a bad thing. Also that bra+low cut shirt is awesome.

Did the group that was subbing Heroes get bored or something? The show finished mid-2011, and they've only done up to ep32 (out of 40). I was quite liking that show.
Nah, they're still doing it. It's just that they have a much smaller team than other subbing groups so their process is pretty slow.

Alta1r

its based on a japanese comic hanakimi where a girl moves into an all boys school to be with some guy she admires. The japanese drama is hilarious if you want to give that a go

Ahhh, did not know that. Is the J-drama also called Hanakimi?

jXsHLElYmlqUZ.jpg

face have you been able to open up recent youtube videos in photoshop? I tried with the new KARA video, and two recent A Pink videos but the files aren't opening. (mp4) Older videos are. Weird!!!

Yo Alt, here's the mashup of Pandora and Good Day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgtUa40XGg&feature=youtu.be

If it sounds bad, then duhhh lol. Good Day is 10bpm slower than Pandora so I had to speed it up by 10bpm, and the key signature of the songs are interchangeable for the most part but Good Day goes off in a different chord progression that doesn't match with Pandora's. The verses don't match well either, Pandora's progression is very simple(down the scales) while Good Day on the other hand is pretty much stuck on one chord so unless you like listening to dissonance it's just not gonna work. Then there's also the crappy source files, seeing as how IU is supposedly one of the best singers in K-Pop I find it amazing how no one out there has the acapella or vocals only track. Pandora's the same but it's probably because the song hasn't been out for more than a week.

Either way, that's that lol. I actually wanna do a full remix with this but the huge bpm difference between the two songs and the fact that there's no proper source out there is gonna be a pain in the ass. There's only so much EQ'ing and compression bombing can do. The studio at my uni does have a vocal extractor in Pro Tools but I have no damn clue how to use it. So unless I can somehow get a good source, I think this'll be the last time I'll work with both.

(._.)

Banned
face have you been able to open up recent youtube videos in photoshop? I tried with the new KARA video, and two recent A Pink videos but the files aren't opening. (mp4) Older videos are. Weird!!!

make sure your noobass is opening it in the right version of PS. it has to be either 32-bit or 64-bit IDR.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
can't import mp4's in 64 bit but just used the new kara vid and it worked fine.

ibdlR0sfccn1oj.gif

face, are you okay?

Usually I can open mp4s just fine, import doesn't work in 64bit. I can still open ones that I downloaded before, and one that I downloaded today. It's just those three files.

ughh, just remembered to try something that I had thought of before. I just shortened the filename/removed the hangul and now it works. How silly.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KCON USA:

Tickets start at just $40 and go up to $60, $80 and finally VIP pool seats are ONLY $100, including exclusive pre-show access! We're committed to making sure this event is open to EVERYONE, so all tickets grant you access to ALL KCON activities, including autograph sessions!

DOLLARS

4minute (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYUNA) & Vixx announced so far.

Alta1r

Yo Alt, here's the mashup of Pandora and Good Day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgtUa40XGg&feature=youtu.be

If it sounds bad, then duhhh lol. Good Day is 10bpm slower than Pandora so I had to speed it up by 10bpm, and the key signature of the songs are interchangeable for the most part but Good Day goes off in a different chord progression that doesn't match with Pandora's. The verses don't match well either, Pandora's progression is very simple(down the scales) while Good Day on the other hand is pretty much stuck on one chord so unless you like listening to dissonance it's just not gonna work. Then there's also the crappy source files, seeing as how IU is supposedly one of the best singers in K-Pop I find it amazing how no one out there has the acapella or vocals only track. Pandora's the same but it's probably because the song hasn't been out for more than a week.

Either way, that's that lol. I actually wanna do a full remix with this but the huge bpm difference between the two songs and the fact that there's no proper source out there is gonna be a pain in the ass. There's only so much EQ'ing and compression bombing can do. The studio at my uni does have a vocal extractor in Pro Tools but I have no damn clue how to use it. So unless I can somehow get a good source, I think this'll be the last time I'll work with both.

Nice, I'll check it out.

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KCON USA:

Tickets start at just $40 and go up to $60, $80 and finally VIP pool seats are ONLY $100, including exclusive pre-show access! We're committed to making sure this event is open to EVERYONE, so all tickets grant you access to ALL KCON activities, including autograph sessions!

DOLLARS

rDdTZ.gif

Biscuits

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KCON USA:

DOLLARS

omg. When is this again?

At least its not the Mickey Mouse cut.

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KCON USA:

DOLLARS

... when do the tickets go on sale? Tomorrow at 9PM... If I get a few tickets who is down?

Edgeward

so edge.. are you excited for this more than that sbs concert? 100$ VIP, SO FREEEEEEE

AIHPE.gif

Only thing that maybe could be better is After School and Kahi coming as well. And that is a MAYBE.

This totally offsets the news that the girl that does the gifs at fuckyeahkimhyuna is retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom