• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

Jung hype

rKEAT.gif
Krystal sooo goooood. She needs to be hyped more!

Chesskid1

Banned
made a bunch of RAINBOW gifs during E3 conferences cause i was pretty bored.

spotted a pretty cool moment.

they were inbetween songs so woori grabs a fans hand and brings him on stage and jaekyung/woori dance with him for a bit then back down to his seat, lol.

click pics for HD versions. got it capped from the 2 fancams i could find, haha.

omfg, i woulda died. @____@

other 3 rainbow gifs i made are in here, feel free to use (woori one is rather funny, haha)
http://minus.com/mbaG1wcHMd/

<3 fx, too.

luso

T-ara's ninth member Dani was spotted walking in the street's of Kangnam in Seoul. On the 4th of June, T-ara's agency Core content media released photo's of Dani on her stay in Korea. Dani is used to her American Life and she took the opportunity to look around and roam around the city of Seoul.

Dani was spotted wearing casual clothes and bare face showing off her natural beauty, with her slim and tall figure you might find it hard to believe she is only 14 years old. Meanwhile, Her agency said Dani is preparing very hard with her upcoming debut as a member of T-ara. She has been practicing more than 7 hours a day learning T-ara's choreography and songs. Meanwhile, she will make her debut with T-ara's new album set to be released this July.

You know human curiosity can be morbid. That's why I quoted the above, is a mix feeling of fascination and horror. Not yet 14y but they (CCM) sure try hard to make her look older...

Follow the links below this article for more SNSD Japan photos.

Edit: This is a sad. sad day, Kahi is graduating from After School. Looking for a solo career but what this will mean for AS?

Peru

Without Kahi there would be no After School (cue Dice snarky comment about the pros of this). She's also a truly central part of AS visually speaking - looks great, dances better than all the others. However... her song contributions started getting really annoying with the grandma rap and thinking she's better at English than she is. Plus her Solo EP was great, so solo Kahi might be an improvement!

Salazar

My go-to Kahi tumblr posted that it's not graduation - just solo activity.

And, of course, obligatory "I AM SO CONFUSED AAAH AAH".

tumblr_m51kbpq0bn1qgqas7b4.gif

Kahi is still overrated. Sucks that she's leaving AS though.

111206twitter.jpg

In other news, I was watching Love Rain yesterday, and for the third time I heard a Norwegian song in a kdrama. What the fuck is up with that?

vanty

Just finished RM88. Kind of crappy they having fucking BoA on the show, yet still bring on another guest who half the members seem to not know and basically does nothing. Hopefully she gets more focus in 89.

Looked great as well. On that Kpop Star show her makeup made her look like 10 years older. Best smile in the world.

Edgeward

Well, it was clear that Kahi leaving was inevitable but it still sucks. She has been primed to go solo for some time now and that someone with that much versatility and stage presence was only held back being in a group. And she is basically doing a chunk of AS old song's anyway since Bekah left since no one else could fill the void as well as her.

RIP After School. What you have become is hardly close to what I fell in love with when I first saw you.

I hope her solo work is much more into the powerful, sexy image than the cutesy stuff they are doing with AS. I'm almost sure it will.

ryan-ts

No more Kahi in AS? Damn. It's all about Orange Caramel now, they have the good members.

LOL @ M2M talk. I remember a long time ago on the YTV show Hit List, the two of them mentioned they were biggest over in Asia.

Edgeward

I wonder who is made leader then. Think it will go to Raina or Jungah imo. And I would think UEE is not too far behind in graduating as well, so she can focus more on her acting career. With Kahi gone, there is no need to try and hold on to old members anymore.

tumblr_m54v50ZUbN1r1liyko1_500.jpg

Recently Jiyeon updated this to her twitter :

&#45324;&#49332;&#51328;&#51844;&#50556;&#46076;…&#55016;&#50476;&#51060;&#49240;&#45348;&#50864;&#47532;&#51648;&#51004;&#45768;^^&#9829;

TRANS:

I thought you should gaining your weight. You look better in this photo, Jieun.

tumblr_m558xfCmsu1r6rk17o1_r1_500.gif

You guys are welcome to come and join POP GAF in an hour and a half to watch the Nintendo E3 conference live, if you'd like :)

http://www.plug.dj/pop-gaf/

You'll be prompted to log in with an FB, Twitter, etc account, but you can change your name if you'd like to remain anonymous; no registration needed. Bring your shade *.*

Oh and FEEL FREE to play some kpop vids if you come in early *O*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom