• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
V8TdvSs.jpg

Kyon

Banned
Can i just ADDRESS the fact that my underraTed faves are finally slaying everything and winning all the awards? They deserve it tbh

I'm talking about Sistar the new Queens of Kpop

Kyon

Banned
These lies. So I guess the perfect all kill was an imagination. Also the positive recepTion. QUEEEEEEEEEEEEENSSSSSSSSS

Death @ you comparing it with Pandora. The REDUCTIVE Sailor Moon themed mess. Thank Goodness that tragic era is over. Kara's latest JP offerings slay tho

ramyeon

While music show wins really do not mean anything, Sistar ARE doing insanely well and they've reached top tier levels. To ignore that would be ignorant.

Never expected it to happen when they came out with Push Push (which I loved, but all my Korean friends were like "Ehh another girl group").

On the flip side SNSD has under performed for quite awhile now. They need to come back with something really hard hitting. They don't have anything to worry about for now though, their image is pretty much legendary tier regardless of what music they put out.

Kyon

Banned
Had to quote this wonderful sentence.

mhm!

Also can we just look back to this flawlessness? *.*

Soshi @ UNIVERSAL Japan

What kind of LEGENDS can get the entire audience this crazy and Elmo and Cookie Monster to do Kpop dances and in the rain?

Was this included in the freakin Universal annual pass FINE PRINT? I would never forget if Soshi just randomly came out and started doing miracles as per.

llehuty

Infinite comeback in 15 days... HYPE!

992787_405027022947591_255540916_n.jpg

Teaser

No trace of aegyo!

As promised, the group has revealed snippets of a blockbuster music video that cost 10 billion won (around 900,000 USD) to produce. The boys traveled to America for 10 days and shot in various locations in California and Las Vegas.

luso

T-ara song less good in a nth listening but still enjoyable.

Infinite comeback? Weren't they active just a few weeks ago, or am I wrong?

New UFO profile
iLcQUy6A3uNRU.jpg

Would have died over the last few months if I'd tried to keep up w' kpop.

You didn't miss much lol. Other than Hyori's comeback, there's been nothing interesting going on these days. No megatons/bomba's/whatever to keep a hypetrain going.

They released their 7th album alongside the single today, check it out. Really good stuff.

Listening to it now and track 4 Life is Good, is my fave other than BAAM so far. The other best thing about this album though is the feel. Good lord, it's smooth as butter.

Might post up my thoughts on this later when I get through it at least twice.

Jay Park the free agent. I wonder where he'll end up?

He needs to stay with Sidus. They've been doing good by letting him do whatever the hell he wants. He needs that freedom in order to bring more amazing stuff. The only other big company that he can probably get on is YG but I don't want him to turn into GD. Otherwise, Sidus, Jungle Ent.(Leessang, Tiger JK, Tasha), or Amoeba Culture(Dynamic Duo, Primary, Zion.T) are the perfect fit for him.

Man, imagine a Jay Park and Primary joint.... fnnnnnnck. Pants will be soiled if it happens.

The Flawless 9 never have to worry about struggling :)

Quoted for posterity.

This is how she got that pic lol.

iqMrMnObcRHcI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom