• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ultimate cycling music. The track after, Night Flight, is also awesome for this. Just driving forward; go, go, go.

i25fxEyOkHG7o.gif

luso

Worst, is is a bad poster. And you can't even see well her face, they put the guy's arm on front of it, ending in a creepy hand with a crippled pinky..

dokish

Banned
This dating thing is getting expensive. US$80.00 of lunch reservation for 2 people. Good thing is, this one seems like it's willing to seal the deal. Fingers crossed.

dokish

Banned
Korean girl?
Yes. But she doesn't look like a traditional Korean woman.
Thanks! I miss your funny posts.
She's going to rape you.
I hope so.
80$ for food? fuck that. 5$ at carls jr and thats fine for me
I'm with you. Here you can have delicious everything for 5-7 bucks, and Korean couples usually just eat that. But since I'm really trying to get her, you know... You do a little more effort.

Biscuits

A Pink's new mini is out on the 5th, with a comeback on Mnet scheduled for the 4th. Should be good, A Pink has generally been really good (Hush was an anomaly) and reminded me a lot of old school kpop. The title song is going to be "NoNoNo" and it's composed by Shinsadong Tiger, good sign since he was also behind My My which I thought was fantastic.
Yes! Really liked S. Tiger's A Pink and other songs.

new tae OST :)
<3

Pendulum

So, there's still a few months for Jong Kook to intervene?

Love is definitely in the air lately as Lee Hyori (34) and Lee Sang Soon (39) have also announced their decision to tie the knot!

Lee Hyori's reps confirmed, "Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon recently had their wedding invitations made...The specific details have not been confirmed yet so it is difficult to comment on it."

Although the exact date is not yet known, reps have confirmed that the wedding ceremony will be taking place in September!

The two lovebirds went public with their relationship back in 2011 and have been dating for the past three years.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
At least she got a cute one like Sera. I feel bad for all these dogs, tho. I only see cats being independent enough to do well being owned by an idol. There is where 9M Eunji did well. Such a pretty cat, too.

luso

It's understandable, if most members still live together they don't have much space around for big dogs. Of course, it can still be just preferences for pocket dogs.

Taeng. A solo OST maybe?
So many pocket dogs!
Are all males? boyfriend subs. Maybe they will inbreed.

I was right about TY song, hopefully a good one:
Taeyeon will sing the main soundtrack “Bye” for film ‘Mr. Go’, directed by director Kim Yonghwa. The song is the work of musical director Lee Jaehak, who also created OSTs with director Kim Yonghwa for Kim Ahjoong’s “Maria” in ‘200 Pounds Beauty’, as well as Loveholic’s “Butterfly” for ‘Take Off’.

better be trollin

Maybe, but when compared with true models definitely not 10/10

Azn_Boy

Neo Member

roaSone

I didn't add more cause I would add all. All their songs are great, and I agree that the japaneses ones are the best.

edit: neo possible to avatarize the second pic of Goddess OST ?

No No Eul

3 former members of Exid have formed a girl group called 'BESTie'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013...luding-haeryung-to-join-new-girl-group-bestie

I'm probably just being overly suspicious here but given that the three of them are returning to the industry after a relatively short absence, I do slightly wonder whether they actually wanted to leave EXID in the first place. I know they supposedly left of their own volition to go off and study/act/etc. but ever since Yookyung was thrown out of Apink, I've been a whole lot less inclined to swallow that particular line.

ixjkzAcBENv9s.jpg

i4xBau5e2opxJ.jpg

ibsfLJAAiKxnd.jpg

iAdidfVXu1QFR.jpg

Hello.Sailor MOON&#9829;"

ISWYDT Hyuna.

Yoona said:
"Girls' Generation are having a contest to upload the worst photos of ourselves in our group chat room these days, and my ranking is dangerously high. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are tied for first place, while Yuri and myself are ranked high. The girls who want to rank high but can't are Tiffany and Seohyun."

Sourcerer

Ultimate cycling music. The track after, Night Flight, is also awesome for this. Just driving forward; go, go, go.

i25fxEyOkHG7o.gif

I'm going to see Perfume in London on Friday, so excited! Which reminds me, my friend bailed on me and I have a spare ticket I'm trying to give away.

For free, no strings attached. If someone here will be in London and can use it let me know. It's a bit late to send in the post so I'll need to hand it over at the event.

Probably post it up on Gumtree/Craigslist and maybe some Perfume forums or something. It's free and as long as it goes to a fan I'm happy, have no desire to profit from it.

I'm being all kinds of productive lately. Not only did I finish my third vertical, shortly after finishing my second one, but I even took the time to make an avatar for Dice:

keEaZVH.png

And it's quite odd to talk about "talented" and "SNSD" in the same post when only 2 or 3 out of 9 could qualify. They are entertaining as a group, but I wonder how many would fare in a smaller group where there were less crutches to lean on.

SNSD are hardly gods gift to the music industry as far as vocal talent is concerned, but your estimate of "2 or 3 out of 9" actually made me laugh irl. Talent must be hard to come by for the biggest entertainment company in SK. Poor SM.

What a terrible ending to Gu Family Book.

An obvious set up for a sequel (which is doubtful to even happen considering the pretty standard ratings this had relative to its cast), but one that wouldn't be necessary if the writers knew what they were doing. 24 episodes to set up a story that is essentially ended up with a "To be continued". No character growth, no loose ends tied up, nothing.

If Heartless City disappoints me like this I'm going to be back to not watching kdramas again.

Gu sounds awful. I'll definitely pass, unless they actually do come out with a decent sequel. Still interested in Heartless City, so keep up with the updates.

Currently watching The Greatest Love, which I am enjoying more than I thought I would. Usually not a fan of the silly characters, but Dok Go-Jin is pretty charming.

Hanna is the best BJ on Afreeca, anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7kzi6y1-Eo

May I ask what song this is?

New T-ara song "Target"

Oh - full song but no video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taPrqD7ZlHg

AND IT IS AMAZING.

Yeah I love this. The chorus is amazing. Stick to Asia, and less sub unit bullshit pretty please.

3 former members of Exid have formed a girl group called 'BESTie'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013...luding-haeryung-to-join-new-girl-group-bestie

a glimpse of their music video:
qGsDu3S.jpg
I'm probably just being overly suspicious here but given that the three of them are returning to the industry after a relatively short absence, I do slightly wonder whether they actually wanted to leave EXID in the first place. I know they supposedly left of their own volition to go off and study/act/etc. but ever since Yookyung was thrown out of Apink, I've been a whole lot less inclined to swallow that particular line.

Yeah, this is definitely weird.

G.I. (Global Icon). Best rookies of this year (not saying much, I know)

But their debut song is good.

That's not Odd Eye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom