• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Selane

Just as a reminder, KMD Subs is back and has been subbing Crayon Pop TV season 2.

Also I just found out that CKtalon has been doing season 1 as well.

vwJkyiI.jpg

Loading the page when I've used up the bandwith on my cell phone was a trial in patience, but I finally made it. Had to plant my flag on the front page, and lay my claims.

#1 Yuri

yuri107.gif

#2 Soyu

soyu144.gif

#3 Yura

yura111.gif

Dibs on all three.

That is all for now.

I didn't make first page! Nuu

Only sub human filth use the default 50ppp.

beatsan

Neo Member
Another work of art, OC.

enHvSCh.gif

Even tho they obviously didn't make the cut lol

----

Listened to Pink Tape to and from work. Sh***t is amazing. I had to replay Step a few times cause damn that's a good track and Luna gets to showcase her vocals. I even like Goodbye Summer, said to be the weakest track from what I gathered here on GAF. Overall...so solid. Crossing my fingers for Soompi to do something special.

I haven't listened to BEG yet, but I'm gonna get to it.

(._.)

Banned
jisook worship on page 1 the true queen without a crown

EDIT: actually no she's not a queen she's a princess my princess ❤❤❤

ibyBLcUKID9dWN.gif

ib2FTyRfNUO0gu.gif

ibdBhjUDXbKV9V.gif

iFJ7JFIc8ra2h.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I missed the first page!!! :((((((((((((((

Missed it coz I was out grabbing dinner with my friend who called Fany a horse.

Smh.

Will go through the 1st page later... this is gonna take a long ass time to load so I'm gonna eat dinner instead lol.

neoism

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I missed the first page!!! :((((((((((((((

Missed it coz I was out grabbing dinner with my friend who called Fany a horse.

Smh.

Will go through the 1st page later... this is gonna take a long ass time to load so I'm gonna eat dinner instead lol.

you didn't miss it lol
100pp ftw
I hope you killed said friend...

Cuddler

The new OT is much cleaner using the Youtube playlists! I can finally load it without problems on my old computer! Not to mention that it means that we just need to add the new videos to the playlists for every new OT (if you decide to keep using youtube playlists)!
Great job orangecaramel! And thank you for having modified and used the updated 2BiC banner! :)

llehuty

This trend of people posting one time and then back to lurking should stop.
Even more so if they are KARA fans :p

Niks

Glad to see Faf and Neoism preaching the good word.

One of the many reasons Taeng is the kpop goddess is that she go from this..

iPvKvamKWKiZN.gif

to this..

iMY5kL46zl5EQ.gif

Hoot is still the official song of K-Pop GAF

ibt3NvVfQXC6CP.gif

Great job, OC!

Awww yiss!!!

This is exactly what I wanted to do on the first page, everyone needs to know that Hoot is our official song.

Props man for doing it right.

First page needs my lover.

eun1a.gif

I'm just going to assume you used this gif just because its an awesome gif, if you were implying otherwise... I'll see you on the battlefield.

you didn't miss it lol
100pp ftw
I hope you killed said friend...

Lol I've tried. But those brown eyes slay me every time I'm about to dagger her heart.

Anyway, fantastic OT OC!

I wouldn't mind killing my internet again for that glorious first post.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm just going to assume you used this gif just because its an awesome gif, if you were implying otherwise... I'll see you on the battlefield.
Apparently you missed me having this avatar for the last two months. You have like seven waifus and everyone knows Ailee is your #1.

Broank

Kpop Yea! I don't think I ever saw the other OPs. Nice job orangecaramel.

Taeyeon and Jisook, true aces well represented around here I see. Good Good.

Exercise

Neo Member
It's not a K-POP OT thread without Taeyeon throwing out the ceremonial first pitch. Great job.

Airplane is the jam on f(x)'s new album, seriously best K-pop song I've heard all year.

Top Bottom