• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

roaSone

Both CCM releases aren't that good. F-ve dolls is just Roly Poly but in worse and the other is a typically garbage summer song that we heard thousands of times.

Let's have some Fany instead.

llehuty

COME WITH ME. AIRPLANE. LOVE.... live. Yessssssss. I'm curious about what type of stage they have prepared for this.

It looks like CCM wants F-ve dolls ro replace T-ara. 6 member group, the hyphen and now rerelease their songs.

roaSone

tumblr_mqpi0mgik71r71vv7o1_400.gif
tumblr_mqpi0mgik71r71vv7o2_400.gif

tumblr_mqpi0mgik71r71vv7o3_400.gif
tumblr_mqpi0mgik71r71vv7o4_400.gif

I really like both f(x)'s album, its probably their most consistent as it doesn't contain a really shit song like Gangsta Boy .

Brown Eyed Girls' Black Box is surprisingly good too (apart from Good Fellas, which is a bit too 1990's syrupy Disney ballad for me)

Pendulum

allkpop said:
KARA's Hara was supposedly spotted on a date with model-turned-actor Lee Soo Hyuk in Japan.

The two stars were seen shopping together in Tokyo's Harajuku district on July 29 by both Japanese and Korean fans. However, the agencies of both parties have denied the rumors and come forward to state that they're just friends.

DSP Media commented, "It's true that they met in Tokyo, but they're not dating. Harajuku is a very busy place, and both of them knew that Korean tourists were around them. Lee Soo Hyuk needed to buy something, so as a dongseng, Hara helped him out."

Lee Soo Hyuk's agency Sidus also denied the rumors, stating, "He's friends with Kim Young Kwang, who starred in KARA's drama 'Secret Love', and through Kim Young Kwang, he started up a friendship with the KARA members."

tumblr_magog58qDG1qdcel5o1_500.gif

More food

JKTrix

Don't think I mentioned this in the thread, but Airplane was giving me vibes of the SM Spectrum performance from the beginning of the year. One of the best songs SM ever bought.

Here's the actual performance (official link, at that) if you haven't seen it yet, though it goes a while before the short version of the song plays.

NyoRx

Yay new thread!
Attention all Vancouver gaffers, we're finally getting a (small) K-Pop concert! Noteworthy groups are Rainbow, Vixx, and D-Unit with Jisook as one of the MCs!
Apparently the concert itself will be free with a small (~$3) venue fee.

ioFslfTLoyRf.jpg

Wow. Not from Vancouver or BC but I totally would go to this if it wasn't during the school year.

balifor

Neo Member
I uploaded those Uee photos. Cool to see them posted here. Oh and hi, long time lurker here. Anyways, here's a photo of Nana.

ifQlFyUJai3VS.jpg

Top Bottom