• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Tangeroo

ibwgLm1utzhQsg.gif

ramyeon

Live octopus is amazing with soju to wash it down. I doubted at first but after I tried it I was a believer.

Not like that though, most of all I just think it's cruel to eat something while it's still conscious. The live octopus they serve most commonly is actually dead and cut up but still moving. That's the best kind.

giri

Octopus is one of those things that is better the fresher it is.

I don't like most seafood, but i'll eat octopus like that. SoGood.gif

ev0

I used to regularly go eat at the raw seafood bar with my ex-girlfriend. I liked most of the stuff, but there was one particular thing that in a shell that was just so fishy tasting, and had the consistency of snot that I couldn't handle it.

In honor of Ace Ji Hyo pizza

QZ61M7U.gif
YJnM2OW.gif

3wP67O9.gif
5atGAEt.gif

TrH59GF.gif
fXaRts0.gif

Q8eEQKr.gif

jE9ou6t.gif

AUbCrCO.gif

ramyeon

I used to regularly go eat at the raw seafood bar with my ex-girlfriend. I liked most of the stuff, but there was one particular thing that in a shell that was just so fishy tasting, and had the consistency of snot that I couldn't handle it.
You means mussels? Or oysters? Not a fan either.

ev0

Sounds like oysters.

Most people like Oysters Kilpatrick, but raw oysters is either a love or hate thing. (i don't personally like them raw).

Those, def have had Kilpatrick. Quite good. I could never do a live Octopus fresh out, but I do like it in general.

There was this girl I was friends with in college who was totally freaked out about tentacles (funnier, she was Japanese). I remember she ordered some Calamari during dinner and the ratio of "meat" to "tentacles" was waayyy off. I was way full from my own meal but she didn't want to waste the food she didn't eat and offered to do my laundry for a month if I ate them all. Heh, I miss that ridiculousness sometimes.

Ico

So how's Uee as an actress? I know she has been in a couple of dramas but are any of them worth watching?

Gamerloid

I'm glad iTunes has K-Pop available, cause I really like Talk That from Secret. Oh, they have YooHoo as well. This is nice!

scottnak

I liked it, but i like all their stuff, and i'm slightly biased.

Kara don't get much of front around here for there .jp releases though. Not that anyone does. And as Kara do 3 .jp to every .kr release, ....

Unfortunate, they're pretty solid releases. (Ok, I'm biased too, I think we're in the same boat there... heh)

If anyone else can understand Japanese, here's an appearance with them on iitomo! (Useless otherwise, it's just a talking corner)

A part I thought was funny was when they asked Tamori (the host) what he had for breakfast (chanpon) and then Jiyoung asked if he's ok with spicy foods. And he says not at all. And then Gyuri asks, then how could you eat it?

I assume they didn't realize Korean Jjamppong =/= Japanese Chanpon. I got a kick out of it at least... heh

Adorable!! Ace Ji Hyo!

Exercise

Neo Member
Song Ji Hyo is fucking boss <3. I love that she doesn't give a shit about her actress status and just does whatever she wants and that she has some fucking balls and isn't afraid to try stuff (like bungee jumping). I actually feel bad for female guests on RM that end up going against her because there's no way they'd match up. I like her more than most idols just because she's not afraid to do stuff like that.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Well that's an interesting concept. Never heard about that before.

It's GIF heavy. My computer loves it, but my iPad is in pain loading all this.
You can disable gifs from loading on the mobile version of neogaf. (If you're using that)

giri

Grilled with salt, topped with bacon AND worcestershire sauce? You'd barely taste the oyster after that. Raw with a light fennel/lemon/chilli sauce is the way to go

Oysters kilpatrick is a massively popular dish.

Not saying you're wrong. But it still is. Must be something to it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
tzAsQVx.jpg

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo Sulli!

Finally escaped the frumpy wardrobe.

balifor

Neo Member
I've been holding out for a Soompi special for Pink Tape. Hopefully it happens. But I'm sure I'll buy the album regardless.

jokkir

Lizzy looks a bit like one of my Korean friends from that megapost above. I can't remember which friend thoguh grrr

giri

Lizzy looks a bit like one of my Korean friends from that megapost above. I can't remember which friend thoguh grrr

Thats cause you're bullshitting. If one of your friends did look like lizzy you'd be out drinking with her.

I know i would be.

Top Bottom