• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

JOY JOINS WE GOT MARRIED. RIP DICEU

CGjVrAuUYAAprB4.jpg:large

The guy is Sungjae from BTOB.

What's a BTOB? Seriously. *sigh*

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She must have seen my avatar change.

I'M SORRY JOY ㅠㅠ

Ym1r

omg joy!!! I'll watch it!!!!!

thank god it wasn't irene though but jeez, I kinda want to see irene on a show like that but not at the same time, not sure if I'm ready for that yet so phew.

Pendulum

The guy is Sungjae from BTOB.

What's a BTOB? Seriously. *sigh*

He's more familiar to me as 1/4 of Big Byung.

----

Primary's "2-2" tracklist
1. 마네퀸 (Feat. Beenzino, 수란)
2. 그녀는 (Feat. 정인, 최자 Of Dynamic Duo, 행주 & 지구인 Of 리듬파워)

I wasn't sure what you meant when your first posted this. I hear it now.

I can't unhear it.

It's even worse when you've got decent quality headphones/speakers as they are clear as day. I thought it was just an error in the mix or whatever, but this shit is quite intentional.

Maybe this is JYP's zombie since he didn't have his signature whisper?

Well... k/pop / k drama branded Herman Hesse novels.. thank you, Producers

Does this show even get any better?

I tried watching the first episode last night... turned it off 18 minutes in when he's crying in the bathroom and losing his shit over Tae-hyun and his crush that doesn't even remember him. It was so damn pathetic and cringy, I couldn't stand it to tbh. And if that's how the show is gonna be the rest of the way, I'm probably not gonna end up watching it.

Dice

It's even worse when you've got decent quality headphones/speakers as they are clear as day. I thought it was just an error in the mix or whatever, but this shit is quite intentional.

Maybe this is JYP's zombie since he didn't have his signature whisper?
Built-in rabid fan screaming. It actually reminds me of some of the sounds in Bust A Move and Groove is in the Heart. #isold

Unelated, I only listened to this on my Mad Dogs before but it sounds grrreeeaaat on my Grados. I love this song so much.

this is going to be variety gold
TBH she'll eat him alive. Boy has even less of a chance than Yonghwa did.

Peru

Your kpop faves couldn't https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRC3D1xmo-c

I tried watching the first episode last night... turned it off 18 minutes in when he's crying in the bathroom and losing his shit over Tae-hyun and his crush that doesn't even remember him. It was so damn pathetic and cringy, I couldn't stand it to tbh. And if that's how the show is gonna be the rest of the way, I'm probably not gonna end up watching it.

Sorry but then you just didn't get it. That was a funny scene / sequence of events. KSH is awesome in this and your taste is the issue, I'm afraid.

llehuty

Gyuri was on a show called 4 Things Show (or something similar) and she singed this:
Gyuri & From The Airport - St.Prince
I like it, she should do more of this. There are other videos from the show on the mnet channel, some of them have some English subtitles.

Woah, somehow I missed this. So good. Get those quality indie production contacts for next comeback, KARA.

tumblr_mzhwutnsi61qhqebyo3_500.gif

Sorry but then you just didn't get it. That was a funny scene / sequence of events. KSH is awesome in this and your taste is the issue, I'm afraid.

Lol I just want to find out if it's worth powering through the first couple of eps.

I asked Horse Fany about this and she told me to watch it for the actors, not the plot and I'll be able to understand it. I'm guessing this is the correct way to watch it?

Pendulum

KARA is releasing a fitness DVD.

KARA(카라) - CUPID(큐피드) choreography vod

----

Sixteen E5.

Man, Dahyun's team performed really well on Sixteen last night, especially considering how rough their rehearsal period was. No bias at all lol.

I think that if Minyoung wasn't in the winning group, she would have gone next week. I don't mind her, but her past performances haven't been up to scratch. Predictions for eliminations next week - Chaeryeong if Major group loses, Jiwon if Minor group loses (which would be a shock because I think she'd be a main vocalist, but I don't want Momo to go and both have never been in Major group past first episode)

There seems to be a variety-based mission coming up. Looking forward to that.

Peru

Lol I just want to find out if it's worth powering through the first couple of eps.

I asked Horse Fany about this and she told me to watch it for the actors, not the plot and I'll be able to understand it. I'm guessing this is the correct way to watch it?

I think the show is unique. It's heavy on meta and cross k-culture references, and different in format with the interview segments. Some episodes have been more thrilling than others but I def think it's worth watching.

It's got typical drama nonsense moments, small moments that a normal person would be "w/e" about, but in drama they of course have to play it slo-mo with the title track in the background 4 times an episode. Stuff like that is in it.

What's worth watching is the hilarious mirror of the industry/what people think of it and cameo's of celebs playing super self aware versions of themselves. Of course most people will ignore that as simple comedy and no see the point they made in a particular scene.

It's honestly like watching 2 shows at once sadly. Typical drama nonsense injections, and a fun satire that make it watchable. You got stuck in the drama lol.

Peru

Nah, they were making fun of the emotional turmoil he's in over the hopeless crush, it wasn't played as some super dramatic thing. Of course there will also be romantic moments played out in slo mo with sentimental ballads here but that's actually necessary for the meta to fully work.

K1LLER7

Liking EXO's new stuff. Prefer LMR to CMB. Sounds more like a song that you would find on their first album. Also 'Tender Love' is great.

SM Artists bringing it this year.

Peru

So painful seeing Ha Ji Won try to cook on her show. Also this is the laziest show ever, there are zero things planned out, she's just hanging around her house in France. But I'll watch paint dry for HJW.

Dice

Nice educative response but I'm gonna have to call a touch of BS on #4. In general it's a good principle, but I think when a person does a glamor photoshoot they are inviting/would appreciate being appreciated for their looks, and when the styling is so strongly weighted to one end of gender norms I think they want to be appreciated for how well they conform to those ideals.

Nice educative response but I'm gonna have to call a touch of BS on #4. In general it's a good principle, but I think when a person does a glamor photoshoot they are inviting/would appreciate being appreciated for their looks, and when the styling is so strongly weighted to one end of gender norms I think they want to be appreciated for how well they conform to those ideals.

That's up to Caitlyn to decide.

Still, this is absolute bush league shit by AKP. Not only the general transphobic nature of the article (Which I wouldn't be surprised Johnny Noh is, he seems to be the type) but the tenuous nature of reporting. Why the fuck are you caring about Caitlyn Jenner when your a site that reports fake as fuck hitpieces on artists you don't like?

Dice

That's up to Caitlyn to decide.
Fair, but if you give a shit what the public thinks/how they word their descriptions of your published presentation of yourself to the public, you should give a statement about that. Did she?

Edit: To further clarify, if looks/presentation really meant nothing and communicated nothing and are to be taken as nothing unless explicitly detailed and approved, gender dysphoria would be a non-issue.

ramyeon

I think that if Minyoung wasn't in the winning group, she would have gone next week. I don't mind her, but her past performances haven't been up to scratch. Predictions for eliminations next week - Chaeryeong if Major group loses, Jiwon if Minor group loses (which would be a shock because I think she'd be a main vocalist, but I don't want Momo to go and both have never been in Major group past first episode)

There seems to be a variety-based mission coming up. Looking forward to that.
I don't really like Minyoung but she definitely did well in her last performance. The only one she wasn't up to scratch in was the solo one she screwed up. General consensus for the team missions seems to be that she did great.

neoism

Tae
tumblr_npf5iiT0Xt1sewbc1o1_540.jpg

Sunny
tumblr_npf5ic46me1sewbc1o1_540.jpg

@_@ for reall tho she needs to just show us her gorgeous blonde hair already....

i for some thought the comeback was this week lol or early june but they my not do it til first week of july at the latest or late june.....;_____;
tae<3

Nah, they were making fun of the emotional turmoil he's in over the hopeless crush, it wasn't played as some super dramatic thing.

I think that's what I didn't get.

There was no buildup at all whatosever to that moment, the only thing we know about KSH's character is that he's rich and an awkward hopeless romantic. Then literally a few minutes later, with no prep for the viewers, he's bawling his eyes out inside the bathroom.

Anyway, I'll be resuming watch tonight. I've heard it gets better by the 4th episode due to a director change or whatever.

YG has a new star
11406834_976168225737102_6905865587097718649_n.jpg

Hahaha. That is fncking awesome!

Dude was in my top 3 for the 6th man job in MuDo, and now he's in YG... he's probably gonna be able to come back a lot more on the show as a guest and all that.

Speaking of MuDo... Kwanghee is killing it. There are certain moments where you could tell he's clueless as fnck, but for the most part, he's fitting in really well with the cast. He's definitely a solid pick.

Top Bottom