• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

The Ahns
11330782_972647456101021_170000807_n.jpg

Crime Scene 2 Ep 9 is out

----

Happy belated birthday Hyomin
3QXqcWv.gif

vanty

I still have no idea what group Woohee is in ahah

Anyway other than Dice, JKTrix and myself is anyone else playing Splatoon?

Pendulum

Hyukoh have released their MV for their version of Gondry (The song Oh Hyuk did in collaboration with Primary a few months back). Same setting, same actors, different cuts, just as beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3RAU0T2RC4

Gondry is still my favourite from that collaboration. Listen to it almost daily.

I was along for the ride up until that chorus.

They're staggering the "We Like 2 Party" release?

----

[EXID(이엑스아이디)] 아예 Ah Yeah 안무영상 Eyecontact Ver.

ramyeon

Not sure if there's gonna be an MV for We Like 2 Party. The song on first listen is a bit boring, although it reminds me of their "Remember" era stuff which I prefer over everything that came afterwards. Better than Bang Bang Bang for me anyway.

Edit: MV out June 5th apparently.

I was enjoying Bang Bang Bang right until the chorus. It's Come Back Home 2 basically. Ruins the entire song. We Like 2 Party is alright. I feel like it reminds me of some song(s) I've heard back in the 90s. Overall, a pretty disappointing round.

New Speed mv. Not sure what you call those shoes, but lol. Also not sure what they were thinking with the stalking angle. Song is pretty good though. Better than what BB are dropping this month at least. Not surprising since it's from CCM after all.

luso

I was enjoying Bang Bang Bang right until the chorus. It's Come Back Home 2 basically. Ruins the entire song. We Like 2 Party is alright. I feel like it reminds me of some song(s) I've heard back in the 90s. Overall, a pretty disappointing round.

New Speed mv. Not sure what you call those shoes, but lol. Also not sure what they were thinking with the stalking angle. Song is pretty good though. Better than what BB are dropping this month at least. Not surprising since it's from CCM after all.

Exactly. Thumbs down.

llehuty

EXO_LOVE ME RIGHT_Music Video Teaser
Really curious about this release. SM usually saves the better singles for album repackages (On the top of my head Run Devil Run, Humanoids, Growl and Spellbound), and Call me Baby was already decent.

Boys Republic(소년공화국) - Hello (Teaser)

Sounds like their worst single yet. RIP Videogame

옐라다이아몬드(Yella Diamond) - Turn It Up (ft. 릴보이 of 긱스, DJ Dopsh)

I hate these type of swag swag tryhard songs, but I have to admit defeat when the beat is as solid at this one.

Ah yes, been eyeing that. Just need to convince myself to pull the trigger.

Also. New Big Bang.

http://youtu.be/2ips2mM7Zqw

It's Mad Max meets YG stylists meets 2001: A Space Odyssey. Song doesn't grab me as much as the first two did.

Liked it more than what I expected considering is a song produced by G-dragon. The chorus is still trash though.

Not a fan, feels like something that should last 1 minute and be treated as the intro of an album, not a single. CCM, for some reason, keeps giving this group really weird music. #Justice4CoedSchool

Ashhong

It has a similar style to come back home, but I have learned to accept it from YG groups. Song gets an overall thumbs up from me

ramyeon

Man, I've been going back and revisiting Big Bang's older stuff for the first time in years and remembering how much I miss this sound. Late 90s/early 00s - around 2009 YG was so good. Nothing post "Remember" has been quite the same for me as far as Big Bang, and YG as a whole I guess, is concerned.

Man, I've been going back and revisiting Big Bang's older stuff for the first time in years and remembering how much I miss this sound. Late 90s/early 00s - around 2009 YG was so good. Nothing post "Remember" has been quite the same for me as far as Big Bang, and YG as a whole I guess, is concerned.

Yeah, the Alive album remains my fave and probably where they started going south after imo. And Bad Boy is still my favorite song out of their entire lineup, though I'd put it second right after Taeyang's I Need A Girl if you count their solo releases as well.

Still hoping they'd go back to that sound but I honestly have given up on that.

Anyway, Crime Scene 2 ep 9... that was probably the hardest episode to figure out. Most of the evidence pointed to Poet Jang, Jinho or Hani, and it honestly felt like a guessing game at the end. Even the most crucial evidence that pointed out the suspect was pretty dang vague... especially after Jiyoon puts the entire thing into perspective.

Anyway, excited for the next episode already. Besides the fact that queen BoA is there, the whole setup seems much more interesting and more difficult even after comparing to ep 9.

No No Eul

Saw this posted elsewhere - listen to Fei's parts in Miss A's new single for some guy screaming.

I wasn't sure what you meant when your first posted this. I hear it now.

I can't unhear it.

The hilariously godawful song that accompanies that CF though

Yewon and Henry have ended their brief WGM run, and Yewon wrote an apology letter.

Damn, that really was brief. Probably for the best I suppose? It seems unlikely that she'd ever be able to turn the tide of public opinion.

ramyeon

Sixteen E5.

Man, Dahyun's team performed really well on Sixteen last night, especially considering how rough their rehearsal period was. No bias at all lol.

Also, Mamamoo comeback on the 19th. Get hype.

Top Bottom